P L A Y L I S T

Cake – Melanie Martinez
I feel like I'm just missing
something whenever you leave

I Found – Amber Run
I found love where it wasn't supposed to be
right in front of me, talk some sense to me

Strange Love – Halsey
Everybody's waiting up to hear if I dare speak your name
put it deep beneath the track, like the hole you left in me
And everybody wants to know, how it felt to hear you scream,they know you walk like you're a god, they can't believe I made you weak

Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet,
And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Soldier – Fleurie
Soldier keep on marching on
Head down till the work is done
Waiting on that morning sun, Soldier keep on marching on.

You Don't Own Me – Grace (feat. G- Eazy)
You don't own me,I'm not just one of your many toys, you don't own me, don't say I can't go out with other boys

Talk Me Down – Troye Sivan
I wanna sleep next to you,but that's all I wanna do right now.
And I wanna come home to you
But home is just a room of my safest sounds,cause you know that I can't trust myself with my three A.M shadow
I'd rather fuel a fantasy than deal with this alone.

Mad Hatter – Melanie Martinez
My friends don't walk they run. Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun. Popping, popping balloons with guns, getting high off helium. We paint white roses red, each shade from a different persons head. This dream, dream is a killer, getting drunk with a blue caterpillar.

Training Wheels – Melanie Martinez
I love everything you do, when you call me fucking dumb for the stupid shit I do. Wanna ride my bike with you, fully undressed no training wheels left for you, I'll pull them off for you.

Death of A Bachelor – Panic! At the Disco
Do I look lonely? I see the shadows on my face, people have told me, I don't look the same. Maybe I've lost weight? I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best, put my heart on my chest, so that you can see it too.

Backseat Serenade – All Time Low
Whiskey princess, drink me under pull me in.You had me at come over boy, I need a friend, I understand.

Love Like War – All Time Low (Feat. Vic Fuentes)
Make a wish on our sorry little hearts, have a smoke pour a drink steal a kiss in the dark. Fingernails on my skin like the teeth of a shark; I'm intoxicated by the lie. In the chill of your stare I am painfully lost, like a deer in the lights of an oncoming bus. For the thrill of your touch I will shamefully lust as you tell me we're nothing but trouble.

Somebody Else – The 1975
I don't want your body, But I hate to think about you with somebody else

Bad Habit – The Kooks
You say you want it but, you can't get it in, You got yourself a bad habit.

The Feeling – Justin Bieber (feat. Halsey)
Am I in love with you? Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?

Throne – Bring Me The Horizon
So you can throw me to the wolves, tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack. Beat me black and blue, every wound will shape me, every scar will build my throne.

True Friends – Bring Me The Horizon
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you, cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you. Don't you know, don't you know? True friends stab you in the front.

Oh, Catastrophe – Crown the Empire
But darkness I fear, sits inside of you silently just waiting to crawl it's way back to the surface, like an infected scar. I feel balance is over, the balance is gone, please somebody save us, please somebody come.

War of Hearts – Ruelle
Stay with me a little longer, I will wait for you. Shadows creep and want grows stronger, deeper than the truth. 

Big Guns – Ruelle
Every little move is fixed, like a game of chessThe blood on your hands is thick, and you're placing bets.

Smoke – PVRIS
I feel a fire in the back of my throat, so let's get covered in flames and play some games with the smoke.

Young God – Halsey
He says "oh baby girl you know we're gonna be legends, I'm the king and you're the queen and we will stumble through heaven. If there's a light at the end it's just the sun in your eyes. I know you wanna go to heaven but you're human tonight."

Love Me – The 1975
And love me (yeah)If that's what you wanna do (oh, yeah)

Walk Through Fire – Zayde Wølf (feat. Ruelle)
Did we take too many chances? Did we let too many pass us? Did we throw it all away? Did we throw it all away? Did we light too many matches? Turn ourselves into these ashes? Did we throw it all away? Did we throw it all away? We walk through the fire, is there a way out? Is there a way out?

Coming Down - Halsey
I found God, I found him in a lover, when his hair falls in his face and his hands so cold they shake. I found the Devil, I found him in a lover, and his lips like tangerines, and his colour coded speak