F I F T E E N

*Not Edited*

*****

'You know, the first drop ship is gonna come down soon. Pretty sure you can't avoid Jaha forever.' Clarke spoke after the three had been walking in silence for awhile.

'I can try.'

Clarke rolled her eyes. 'How you feeling, Brin? I know Finn's still not completely okay, I can't imagine you would be.'

'I'm fine, a bit nauseous but that's probably because of the moonshine.'

Clarke held out a ration pack to her. 'You should eat something, even if it comes back up, it's better than starving yourself.' Brinley smiled at Clarke gently as she took the pack, tearing it open and crunching on a few nuts.

The three stopped at the top of a small slope. 'The depot is supposed to be around here somewhere.'

'There's got to be a door.'

'Maybe he'll be lenient.'

'Look, I shot the man, Clarke. He's not just gonna forgive and forget. Let's just split up, cover more ground. Stay within shouting distance.' Bellamy walked away.

Brinley tugged on Clarke's arm, though her eyes followed Bellamy's movements. 'I'm gonna go with him, you'll be fine?'

'Yeah, go.'

Bellamy had started digging through the debris and overgrown plants covering the ruins when Brinley came up behind him.

'They hell do you think you're doing?'

Bellamy didn't look at her. 'Finding a door.'

Brinley rolled her eyes. 'Don't play dumb, Bellamy.' She mimicked his own words from the night before back at him.

'I'm not.'

'How can you even think of leaving Octavia?'

Bellamy scoffed. 'Like you really care, you'd be glad to see me gone as would she.'

'You're wrong.' Brinley's voice was quiet. 'Octavia would miss you, you have no idea how much she loves you, Bellamy.'

'And you have no idea how much she values your friendship, yet you throw it in her face the second she screws up.' Bellamy's voice was rough as he stared down at her.

Brinley scowled. 'It was a pretty major fuck up, Bellamy.'

'I didn't say it wasn't.' He shot back.

'Bellamy! Brinley!'

The two were interrupted by Clarke's call. They made their way to Clarke who looked happy. 'Over here, I found a door!'

'I think it's rusted shut.' Clarke breathed after she tugged at the door with no result.

Bellamy held out his axe. 'Here. Watch your foot.'

'Give me a hand.' Bellamy pointedly turned his back on Brinley, effectively shutting her out of the conversation.

Brinley followed Bellamy down into the underground bunker.

'Really think this place hasn't been touched since the war?' Bellamy asked sceptically.

'A girl can dream.'

Clarke led them further into the bunker and Brinley gasped as she nearly walked into a skeleton. 'Oh my god.'

Bellamy came over to inspect the source of Brinley's out burst, Clarke following behind. 'Hell of a place to die.' Bellamy commented as he ushered the two girls down the stairs.