4 - Reunions

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day :)
Gif is not mine, my sleep deprived self found it hilarious though, so credit to whoever made it. 
* NOT EDITED*

*****

'They're bringing in the grounders!'

'How many of you are there?'

'We've got to get them to medical move! Move!'

Brinley's head was pounding and she was being roughly dragged across the ground, held tightly under her arms. She could see terrified faces staring back at her as she screamed every time she was moved.

'Wait!'

'Once the prisoner is secured-'

'She's not a prisoner, she's my daughter!'

Brinley forced her eyes opened, watching as Abby rushed towards Clarke, tears in her eyes. Clarke could hardly believe it; if Abby was alive did that mean...

'Clarke!' Abby's voice broke.

'Mum?' Clarke asked in disbelief as Brinley's vision and hearing began to disappear...

Tap

Tap Tap

Tap Tap Tap

Brinley must have passed out, because the next thing she knew, she was lying on a makeshift hospital bed in clean clothes, a familiar face hovering over her, their fingers tapping at a metal table.

'Fucking hell can you stop your incessant tapping... Jackson?'

'Hey.' Jackson smiled, the tapping ceasing.

'Never thought I'd see your ugly mug again.' Brinley laughed sleepily, groaning as her ribs protested at the movement.

Jackson laughed with her, pushing her back down gently. 'You love this ugly mug don't deny it.' He turned away from her briefly. 'Hey Abby, she's awake.'

'Abby?' Brinley questioned, sure that seeing Clarke's mother had been just a dream.

'Brinley! You brave, brave girl.' Abby hugged her fiercely as Clarke appeared behind her.

'What's the prognosis doc?' Brinley asked.

'You have three broken ribs, and we had to stitch your side up, but you'll live.'

Brinley nodded. 'It's good to see you Abby. If you're here, does that mean my Dad-'

Abby's smile slipped slightly. 'He went looking for you - all of you. He's trying to make peace with the grounders.'

Brinley's heart dropped. 'That's never going to happen. Not now Anya's dead. You have to call him back.'

'I know, Clarke told me everything.'

'You look better.' Brinley smiled at Clarke, changing the subject quickly.

'So do you. Hey, there's something I have to tell you.'

Brinley was instantly worried. 'What? You aren't going to die on me too are you?'

Clarke smiled, her eyes shining. 'No... actually... it's Finn and Bellamy. Brin, they made it.'

"What?' Brinley gasped out, her heart bashing against her chest in disbelief.

'They're alive, Brin. So are Raven and Murphy.'

'Where are they?' Brinley squeaked sitting up. 'I need to-'

'Whoa, slow down, you can't move too fast or you'll tear your stitches and slow your healing down. Honestly the two of you –'