#2

~next morning~

"(Y/n)-ahh!! Wake up, we have to go to school!!" My best friend yells at me.

"Mmhhhh... 5 more minutes..."

I groaned and pulled my blanket over my head.

"No! You must wake up now! Wake up!"

She grabbed the blanket and pulled it off.

"How did you get in here?"

I ask yawning.

"Magic. Come on, girl we have to go before it's late!" She pulls me to stand up.

"Ugh, I don't want to go to school. It's prison!"

I complained and rubbed my eyes.

"Nuh-uh.. You have to.. don't leave me alone."

She tried to drag me to the bathroom.

"You have your boyfriend, now leave me alone."

I informed her and I easily I freed my hand and went back to my comfortable bed.

"But it's not same with you." She holds me.

Somehow, she succeeded by dragging me to the bathroom before throwing my towel, perfectly landing on my face. She quickly closed the door before I could make any move. I groan for the hundredth time before showering.

After I finished putting on my uniform, I get out from the bathroom. I saw my best friend look at her phone and grin like an idiot.

"Wow, look who got their morning text from someone special! Wait, look I got one too! Eh, it just my reminder saying I have to go to school,"

I mumbled and grabbed my backpack.

"Uh?"

She blinked for a while before running to me and locking our arms.

Well, people say that we are twins and I wonder why. Note the hint of sarcasm.

Both of us go downstairs and find my mom in the dinning room.

"Good morning mom."

I greeted and hugged her.

"Good morning. You look pretty today." She points to my best friend.

My eyes grew big and I pouted.

"Your real daughter is here! That looks pretty good looking almost like a fish, right?" I growled.

"I do?" My best friend totally ignores me and grinned like an idiot one more time. She knew how to annoyed me in the best ways.

"Oh, let's go. Bye mom!" I said and grabbd her out from my house.

"Bye mom!" She yells too.

"I don't care who you are girl, but she is my and only my mom," I scold her before aggressively grabbing her out of annoyance.

~school.~

When we arrived, my best friend's boyfriend was already waiting.

“Hongbinie!~" She said and hugs him. (He’s a member of the group VIXX! If you don’t know them, go watch their Voodoo MV!)

"Hey sweetie! How are you?" He asks her sweetly.

Seriously? Are they trying to make me jealous? I would be telling a lie if I said I wasn’t jealous since I don't have a boyfriend.

Even though some boys did ask me to be their girlfriend,  no one could take the rules of being my boyfriend.

"Oh hello wall! You were waiting for me? You are sooo sweet! Don't wanna show it to others. We should just keep it lowkey..."

I said faking my smile.

"Aww.. Someone’s jelly." My best friend teases.

"Nope. Why would I be jelly? This is (y/n) after all," I said and gave her my smile.

"Wait what? Wait! Do you already have a boyfriend?"

She asks with her eyes wide and her smile wider, with her hands still lock with her boyfriend. Oh, how wonderful.

Her boyfriend just smiles at her with love in his eyes. Like how my mom always gives those eyes to me.

"Yup! It’s Oreos. " I brightly told her and walked to my locker.

"Ughh." I can tell she face palmed herself.

After the three of us got our own books for our class, we walk and chatted with each other.

I mostly teased her and made her blush full of embarrassment.

~after school.~

"(Y/n)-aahhh~" my best friend came and clung to my arm.

"What?" I ask a little bit frustrated since I remembered  that I have A LOT of homework.
Wow, what a fantastic life I've got.

"You know about this Friday?" She asks and smiled at me after waving to her boyfriend.

Usually the three of us will walk home together, or go to mall, but today he had something to settle about with his mom.

"Yah.. It’s a day before the weekend?" I ask suspicious and still out of the mood.

"Yup andddddd?" She looks at me with hopeful smile.

"Freedom?" I questioned.

"Oh come on ! It’s the BTS FAN MEETING!" she cheered excitedly.

"So?" I wondered and kept walking.

"We have to go!" She said and held my hand like a little kid who was begging their mom for candy.

"Nope." I said.

"But I went to your One Direction fan meeting!" She still bugged me.

"I didn't ask you, remember?" I smirked.

It’s true, she is the one who wanted to go with me.

"But.." She let go of my hand and I continued to walk.
____________________________________

(y/n) ~ your name