#33

Today is the day for all of us need to go to the weekly idol. As usual I have fight with the boys since they woke me up early in the morning. I threw a pillow and hit tae face perfectly that make him fell on his butt. I'm not lying his face was priceless.

"I have no idea why we have to wake up in early morning and just get there before everythings are ready."

I sigh and follow them go in the building.

"It is because if we are late we can't even go in here peacefully like this."

Seaweed hung his hand on my shoulder. For a second time I sigh.

"Oi (y/n) you did nothing why are you sigh?"

Grandpa flicks my forehead before lazily walk in front of. I groan but did nothing since I am lack of sleeping this past few days.

"Yeah you right, I can sleep after this."

All of us went to the dress room and been greeted by the pd-nim and all the stuff. Well I avoid everyone and find a perfectly place for me to sleep. I smirk when I saw a beautiful place to sleep on, I went to it as fast as I could before fall asleep happily.

I don't know how long I have sleep but it feels good too, until when someone just shakes me.

"Oh my freaking cheese!" I yell in front of the person that shake me.

I rub my eyes and my sight become clear went I saw bunny is now covering his ears.

"Opss mianhae bun, you shouldn't do that."

I yawn and stretch my body. He slowly looks and me.

"Yah! I call you like thousand times yet you still asleep!"

He said and pout. I giggle at him before look at the others.

"Again mianhae. You know I........ O FREAKING REO!"

I run to the man who is holding mine oreo and grab it without he can proceed anything. In a blink of eye I put one of the Oreo in my mouth. I close my eyes from the taste of the delicious oreo.

"See that's why we warned you not to eat that."

Turtle looks at us from reflect of the Oreo. I can saw some people are laughing at me, some of them look at me in disbelief face and the man who was holding the Oreo is now staring at me with his blank face.

I look at him back and sigh before slowly hold out one of the Oreo to him.

"Do you want?"

I look at the other place still hold out the Oreo. Then I heard a chuckle come from him.

"Nah you need it more than me."

I shock at his word and look at him. There I saw he smiling at me.

"Kasahamnida!"

I yell and eat it without hesitate.

"The name is defconn in case you didn't know."

I blink for a while.

"Oh my beautiful rainbow you... Why I didn't realize it you! I mean of course I know you I like watch the weekly idol where you are the one who be the mc! With...with jeong hyeong-don(?)!"

"I'm glad to hear that."

"Where is he?"

"Hyeong?"

"Yup."

"He is sick and have to stay at his house."

"Soo it only you?"

"Ani. There is another one who be the mc. You know hyeong not present in this past few weeks?"

"Jinjja? I didn't know about that I am busy for this past few weeks and can't catch up with it. Who the mc for today?"

"Me and heechul."

"Ah where he is?"

"Dunno he suppose to be here."

Defconn checks his phone and without I realize Oreo in my hand were gone. Wait since when I eat them? I question myself before slowly look at the other members.

"Did you guys..."

"Ani."

Bunny cut me off pretty quick before I can say anything and I can see his eyes ball are shaking by reflect of the mirror.

"You are lying!"

"Hyung eat it!"

Bunny points his finger to the hyung line which are now shaking their head quickly to denied it.

"Wha!! Jimin eat it!"

"It tae's idea! I swear!"

"What! You are the one encourage me!"

Tae points the finger to bunny.

"His idea!"

Now everyone point their fingers to bunny and bunny starts to sweat.

"B.u.n.n.y.~" I said in a creepy voice before slowly walk to him.

He jumps and start to run, he didn't care about the stylist for his life. As I saw that I start to chase him around the room I make a back flip and end it by sitting on top of him.

Everyone who is watching it gives me big applause. I make a small bow before tickling bunny. To my surprise hr his tackles person.

"This... For... My... Babies!" I said and didn't stop tickling him.

Out of blue someone burst in. Make all of us quite in a blink of eye.

"We have a big problem!"