#24

"Now ppali done your business." Bunny said when both of us finally arrived at the toilet.

"Heh are you mad bunny?" I ask.

"For hundred times it jungkook.. J. U. N. G. K. O. O. K.!" He raises his voice.

"Mianhae bunny got to go!" I grin before run into the toilet.

It took more then ten minutes to come here, actually the toilet should take less than 10 minutes but I make a sudden tour and it was super fun especially with bunny by my side.

After done I go out and found bunny waiting for me and he got distracted by his phone which is cool cause a sudden idea pop up on my mind and with evil smile that creeping curves on my face I tiptoe walk beside him.

"Bwahhhhh!" I scream right next to his ear.

"Eommaaaa!!!!!" He screams and start to punch whatever in front of him.

"Look at you!!!" I can't help it but laugh at that scene.

"Yah wae? What was that for?" His face turn to red.

"Mianhae bunny but.."

"Jungkook." He said blindly.

"Yah are you okayyy??" I grin.

"Hmm." He said and walk ahead and left me behind.

"Yah.. Mianhae..  jongkook-shi... why so s- " I said while looking down before I can finish my words suddenly I hit something hard it like walking wall that always pop up out of nowhere.

"Ouch." I rub my forehead.

"Did you said my name?" His face turn to slight pink and smile ear to ear.

"What? Well you don't want me to call you that right? So I should call you bun.."

"Aniya say my name  once again." He said.

"Wha..? Woaaa dude too close."

When I look in front his face extremely close. Our nose can touch anytime by a slight movement.

Suddenly he smirks.

"What's wrong? Are you shy?"

"What? Ani who said I am?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Then why your face is red?" He said still smirking while poking my check.

"I feel... hot let's go before they wonder why we late."

I said and smack his hand away from my face.

"Ouch! Yah that hurt!" He said and rub his hand.

"Well good for you." Without waiting for him I walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry for this extremely short chapter. Well I don't have a lot of time for write a new chapter but I tried my best to write a new one.

Anyway thank you for read my story.