#41

~Flashback to yesterday ~

"yah do you think it will work?" I ask.

"Why not? Think about it how they doing this hole?"

"But... why we have to do it on his pant?" I looked at him with a trouble looked.

"Don't you remember who is the one ate your love ones?"

"Yah tae give me that I will personally do it!"

I said without thinking twice. I grab the scissor and the pant.

"Let's put some color on his cloth too. " I look at tae with devil smile on my lips.

"Heeeeeeeeee! " tae nod and stood up.

"Let's go!"

~time skip~

we poured the color in his bag. Until the last drop of liquid we put it on.

Both of us stay silent for a while and a sudden question popped up on my mind.

"Yah tae actually why you want to do this too? What have jimin did to you?"

Eyes still on the cloth which were now all in one color and it was pink ( Idk what color he hates)

"Uh...It...it..." He started to shutter.

"Yah! What have you done?!"

A very high pitch yelled came from behind us made both of us slightly jump and turn our body to the shocking yet angry jimin.

"Goodbye! "

I said before ran out of the changing room. I don't think tae made it when I heard tae voice from the room.

"Jimin-ah I'M SORRYYYYY I AM!!! I WAS WRONG! YAH OUCH! DON'T PULLED MY HAIR!YAH! MY LEGGGGG! (Y/N)-AHHH SAVE ME!"

"omo! Tae! Sorry!!! Please survive for awhile I will call for the survival out there!"

I yell from the far.

~End of flashback ~

"I can't believe he wanted to made a hole on my pant!" Jungkook said.

"You should be glad because it not a normal hole! Let's call it as art! You know, I want to made the hole right at your buttocks. So your butts can breathe. "

"What!" Jungkook looks at him in disbelief.

"I agree with him." I said and nod to tae's statement.

"Yah!"

"Hey guys stop it! Now go to the bed all of you." Jin said made all of us frown.

"But it still early hyung!" All of us said in the same time.

"no be like yoongi. He is already asleep in his room."

"hyung he always sleeping!" Hoseok said in frustrated.

At the end all of us go to our room, now and it kinda quiet. It makes me feel lonely actually.

I sigh and look around. After awhile I'm out of my bed to get my laptop. For the laptop it a long story and short story I'm begging almost everyone to get me for a new laptop. For the return I will behalf. I did behalf. I didn't do anything for the half of the day until jimin with heartless ate my lovely Oreo.

Back to where we are now I start editing the video. It took almost half and hours to done it. But somehow I did. After I done with it I send the video throw email to the manager-nim for approval to me for upload the video. I know I am awesome I've got his email.

And it my luck my actually luck he didn't took a long time to reply, I assume he is not that busy in this moment.

Happily I upload the video under their bts bomb (it didn't exist... I just want to remind you) .

I sigh after done it.

"What should I do now?"

I sigh again and stand up.

"Should I bother the others?... Nah. They must be really tired. "

I walk to my bed before bend down. I start lay on my stomach and crawl under the bed.

"Where are you?"

"got it!"

I almost yell when I got the package. After I got it I crawl out from under the bed.

"Why you are so delicious?"

I said happily before open it and eat my Oreo in peace. After awhile as I just want to take my last Oreo, my door been open so sudden.

"Yah (y/n)-ah do you..."

My hand still on top of the last Oreo.

"Yah! This is my privacy! Knock first before come in!"

"Sorry..wait are you still eat before went to bed?"

"uh yes?"

"how dare you throw that and go brush your teeth! "

"but jin"

"now!"

"Okayyy..."

I walk to the door with the Oreo in my hand.

"The food please."

Jin said and hold out his hand. Slowly I drag my hand to give him. Then I stop right on top of his wist.

"Not in a million years!!! I'm not a child anymore!!"

I yell and toast the last Oreo in my mouth.

"Yah!"

He tries to grab me but being awesome me I run like a flash and lock myself in the bathroom as soon as I'm in.

~Time skip~

"Haish I can't enjoy my food." I said sadly before cover myself with blanket.

I sigh before roll over and make a human kimbap. It not easy to run away from jin. I can't believed he was waiting for me out of bathroom before. I just lucky he got tired or else. That the last thing I thought before fall asleep.