#21

This video has nothing to do with this chapter.. I just want to say that suga tried to kill me twice with his first mv august D and it.. It oh my sweet cheesy cake he just like f**** off I'm still has my swag. Now give it to me mv! Oh my! Oh my! Okay I need to stop right there. Well let's continue the story ne?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe it! It broke?!' I look at them without blinking.

"Yahhhh...." Turtle says and rub his back neck.

"How the freaking potato this can happen? What if my mom call or text me and I'm not replied it? What if my friend call or text me and I'm not even reply it they will surely call a......" I pause for a while. Then I grin.

"Never mind." I said and grin.

"What? Like your eomma always call you and about your friend she all ready forgot about you." White hair said and start to lay down.

"Seriously how the fish can fly you knew about it? And what do you means by already forgot about me?" I raise my eyebrow.

~flashback~
//no one pov//

"It not that hard huh?" Taehyung said and lay down on a sofa before gotten kick by yoongi.

Taehyung looked at him and sigh before getting up and take a pillow before laying down on the floor.

"Yah what should we do with this girl?" Jin said and look at the black hair girl that had the same name with the lucky one.

"Let's lock her along with my friends and then we can make her forgot about everything by..."

"Tae stops talking about your world of fantasy." Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"But somehow we need her forgot about her friend right?" Jungkook said and look at (b/f/n).

"Yah how about we talk to her and said that her friend doesn't want to talk or even meet her?" Hoseok asked.

"Shh don't talk to loud or she will wake up before we have a plan what we should do with her." Namjoon said.

All of them quite and stared at the black hair girl. None of them moved or speak before namjoon start open his mouth.

"I got an idea."

They make a circle except yoongi who already asleep.

It was like 10 minutes and finally the black hair girl woke up. All of the boys got on thier position.

Jungkook sat beside her taehyung get up and sit in front of her while the others sit on the other sofa.

"Annyeong!" Jungkook said when the black hair girl looked at him.

Her face became totally red as red as tomato.

"A-annyeong..." She said before looked on the floor and found taehyung sits in front of her with a big smile.

"You are (b/f/n) right?" Tae asks.

She slowly nodded before asked in her lowest voice.

"What happened?"

"Ohh ahh how we want to say this?" Namjoon said and look at others.

"You passed out when we meet. So we bring you here since we don't know where is your house." namjoon said.

"Jinjja? Where is my friend? She is the one that is supposed to bring me home." She asks and look around but found nothing except a messy living room with seven of the hottest men.

"She left you. She said she has something to do and her mom needs her." Hoseok said.

"Oh it must be her mother's business. Let me guest she go with her right?" She said a bit disappointed.

"Y-yah like what you said." Jungkook said.

"Well it seems she forgot to bring me home." She said and sigh.

"Let's we send you home." Namjoon said with smile.

"Jinjja? I mean you don't need to." She said and her face become redder then before.

"It okay let's go." Jin said.

She hesitation for a moment before went along with them.

~time skip~

"I can't believe it was that easy." Jungkook said.

It made all of them nodded.

"Sooo when we can let her go?" Tae asked when all of them finally went home after sending black hair girl back to her house.

"You know that right?" Jin said and rolled his eyes.

"But is this really necessary? I mean she doesn't even like us and she." Tae said.

"Don't worry now her mother." Namjoon said.

Tae sighed before taking out your phone and switched it on. Just he switched it on it been like two massagers send by your eomma.

To: flying_unicorn
Sweetie where are you?

To: flying_unicorn
Btw I have to help your appa with his business. So you know everything right?

"So?" Tae asked and looked at his hyungs.

"It perfect reply that she will be alright." Hoseok said and look over the phone.

"Wow look like she and her mother doesn't interact that much." Tae said.

It made a huge mess they started to snatch the phone and at the end namjoon got the phone.

"Hyung! Give it back to me slowly before..." Tae jimin and jungkook said in the same time before got cut by a loud crack sound.

The phone already useless because of the screen already crack and it can't be switch on.

"Err... I think it too late." Namjoon said.

"Ughh what should we do now?" Hoseok said.

"Don't worry, the simcard still can be used." Namjoon said.

Then he took out the simscard and again he broke it into two pieces.

~end of the flashback ~

"Sooo that happened."  Orange hair said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just for you to remember.

Rap mon as turtle
Jin as board shoulder @ eomma
Suga as white guy
Jhope as loudest
Jimin as orange guy
Tae as seaweed
Jungkook as bunny