#10

This green dude has the weirdest smile I ever see yet his smile looks sooo peaceful and it makes me want to smile too.

"Woaa you know you look like my bunny alien! I mean smdjxrjjaled"

I said without I know it. It just like my brain and my mouth doesn't cooperate right now.

"What? Wait I think you mean kalxjenisnrkls" He said and make a weird face.

"Yess kalwndJsjdnxiakek." I said and stands like a boss.

"Good.ksjenxiskalenxi" We high five each other.

"Ummmm what the two of you talking about?"

Bunny suddenly jump in our conversation.

"Well it simple. Sir why don't you translate it to this guy."

I said in monotone while looking at this green or he look like seaweed. (I don't remember which video that jin mentioned tae look like seaweed. For me it a funny video.)

"Yah you guys can keep your weirdness away cause now I think I sit between not-human-being right now." Bunny face said and look at us with curious face.

I don't know tho what he curious about. Me and this seaweed guy look at each other for a while before faced back at that bunny guy and grin like an idiot.

"Then you are lucky!" We said in union. We stun then look back at each other before we start laughing.

We calm down a little after the woman said I have to move.

"Okay... Okay..." That seaweed guy says before sign the album.

"Thank you!" I said and wave to him before move to the side.

"Helloo!" Now I faced with orange guy.

Seriously they keep remain me about food. Now I'm totally hungry. I smile to him before hands the album.

"Wow you have the same name with the girl before." He said and frown a little before back to his normal face.

"I heard that a lot." I said and smiles to him.

"You know what make us different?" I ask him with a serious face.

"You are the queen and she is not!" Suddenly that seaweed guy jump in our conversation.

I smile to him and clap my hands before highfive him again.

"Yah you got a friend that has a same brain like you." The orange guy look at both of our face in unbelievable faces.

"Well I come from Jupiter." I said and look at him with a serious face again.

At other side the seaweed guy hold his laughs when he looks at the orange boy's face.

The orange guy's face show that he think really hard on what I just said.

'Heh is that really hard to understand?' I said in my head before laugh a little at him.

"I'm joking." I said and give him a smile.

"Y-yah I know that." He said and pout like a fish.

'Now why all of them are cute?' I mentally face palm.

"Here your album." He said with a smile while holding it.

"Thank you!" I said and happily and take it.

'Well they are not bad as I'm think they are.' I thought and walk to my friend which is super excited when see me walk to her.
____________________________________

(f/f) ~ favorite food.