#12

My face becomes hot and hotter it like my whole body being chain up by some magical rope. After a few moments I snapped it when my friend pushes me a little and look inside.

Now seven of them, well six actually cause that white guy is asleep right now and the rest of them looking at us stunned.

I take a deep breath before yell.

"Omo!!!! My eyessss! My innocent eyes!!!" I run out from the room.

While my friend on other hand. She was stunned by the scene and her face totally red and look like can explode by anytime.

"Woaaaa calms down!" Someone yells from the room.

While for me right now I keep running back and front while waving like crazy try to shake the scene I just saw.

Then someone holds my hands and bring me back to room. I close my eyes really tight afraid I will see *cough* the hot *cough* scene again.

"Yah you can open your eyes now." Someone says and flicks my forehead and drag me to somewhere since I still close my eyes.

"Ouch it hurt ya know." I said and open my eyes while rub my forehead.

When I open my eyes I see seven of them with their close on now. Even for that white guy too who is now in front of me.

"Fuhhh.. I thought my eyes will bleeding*cough* from hottest *cough*" I said and sit beside board-shoulder-guy.

"Heh we are sorry for what you just see." Broad shoulder said and rubs his back neck.

"Yah... Well.." I look for my friend then I saw her with red face while sitting beside bunny face. While the white guy goes back to his sleeping chair and fall back asleep.

"Hah looks at that tomato! Geez looks at you guys make me hungry." I said and point to (b/f/n).

"Why??? Are you hungry?" Well I call this broad shoulder eomma from now huh.

"Ne." I said give (b/f/n) my best smile when she looks at me well she gives me her dead glare to be honest.

"Oh pity you. Tae go get some food for this girls." Eomma a.k.a. broad shoulder said.

"Uh wae? You can ask jungkook to do it!" He says and grabbed bunny face's arm.

"No! Bunny will eat my food!" I said and pout.

"Bunny?" Turtle asks.

"Yup. Bunny...
seaweed..loudest..white hair..orange head...turtle...and I used called you broad shoulder but now I call you eomma."

I said while point to each one of them. When I looks over my friend her eyes become big and she shows unbelievable-face.

"Wait turtle?!" Turtle ask in a little bit loud voice and freak out a little. After he finishes all of us start to laugh at him.

"I'm gla...d I'm just a sea..weed." Seaweed say between laughing.

"Yah..yah..whut ever.." He said.

"We..well tae you still have to get foods." Eomma says while wiping his tear that comes out cause laughing too hard.

"Okayy" Seaweed said and get up. Wait his name... ughh eomma just said it... Nah I didn't hear it anyway.

Seaweed go out from the room. Right after he gone all of us starts talking like an old friend do reunion except my friend and that white guy.

Her face still red but not as red as before she seems want to talk something but no voice comes out. While the white guy still asleep.

"Urmm.." Suddenly she opens her mouth to the bunny face that seems too busy talking with orange guy and this time her voice comes out.

"Yah my friend wants talk to you." I said while throwing a pillow that I hold before and it strikes to his face.

After the pillow fall he looks confuse and that make all of us laugh even my friend giggle at that scene.

"Who miss me?!" Suddenly seaweed guy burst in.