#31

"Are we going to sbs? Like seriously?!"

I yell and shake orange seat.

"Y-yeah stops shaking my seat!"

He tries to grab my hands quickly I let go of his seat and I go seat back. Still grinning I look at him getting frustrated.

"Wae? You didn't want to go there?"

Turtle asks.

"Ani. It been a long time of my dream. I mean who know I will meet song ji hyo at there." I said and look at the outside.

After the 'event' that happened to salon of course the manager mad at me but it turns out he start to laughing too went I show him orange hair's poop. 'Mianhae'. All of us are making our way to the sbs. (If I'm not wrong sbs is the place where idol record there for inkigayo... Right?)

I hop out from the car as soon as the door is open. At the same time someone knocks my head with something like pen.

"Yah it could be dangerous to just hoop out like that!" Jin said.

After saying that he didn't stop saying why I shouldn't do that, why I should be careful and blah blah blah. You see I'm not a type if listing to the advice.

"Arrasso! Arrasso!"

It is a bad move for me cause he starts to say I need to learn how to be polite and so on.

"If I'm dead please tell my babies I love them."

I said to tae in a low voice so jin hyung can't be heard.

"You mean your Oreo."

"Yes." I hiss at him.

For some reason I can sense he's smirking right now. Before I can ask him what he thought right now, he start to yell.

"Hyung! She didn't listen to you!"

"Waaaa! He lies of course I'm listen to you!"

"Really? What hyung's last words?" He gives me his devil smile.

"F*uck you."

Without I realize the words slip out of my mouth. Quickly I cover my mouth. But what I can do? It just likes when you send a text to the wrong person and you can do nothing about it.

Jin hyung gasps at my words. He starts to open his mouth again. There goodbye my lovely time. Hello hell.

~ time skip ~

He finally stops when he needs to get ready for the stage.

I sigh in a relief. But now I didn't know what to do. I look around but found nothing interesting.

I start to walk until I am at the back stage.

"Can I help you?" A man with mustache asks me.

"Ah I'm here as a new worker." -note sarcasm- I said and give him a smile a fake smile.

I didn't think he this idiot until he didn't even realized that I didn't ware any name tags or cards to prove that I am new because he quite busy to arrange everything in here. So I'm assume he is the boss.

"Arrasso go check out if monsta x ready to perform."

He didn't looks at me when he said that but he just walks away from me just like that.

I stunned at there cause he really didn't notice it. Out of blue a woman with scary look yell at me to get to work. Without thinking twice I go out of there to find where the heck is monsta x.

"Who is monsta x? What I know is exo or bigbang. But monsta x? I need to make a research." I said to myself before take out my phone.