#28

~no one's pov~
Right after (y/n) left they stare at each other. Regret and guilty can been seen clearly in their eyes.

They keep quiet until finally namjoon speak up.

"I think we need to do something about that."

"Yah she looks broken." Jungkook said before he looks on the floor.

"Wae it not likes a big deal about losing phone. It not you will die after that." Yoongi said.

"But think about it when you suddenly wake up in the different room, with the strangers and all your communication connector were gone. Don't you think it will be like you are loosing a lot of thing?" Jin said.

"But hyung we are not strangers'!" Yoongi shoots back.

"We are or we are not it not a the point for now lets makes up with her back. I don't want she feels frightened with us yoongi hyung." Hoseok said and get agrees by others.

"But hyung what if she calls someone that truly believes her and she told that she had been kidnapped?" Tae said.

Now all of their head focusing on namjoon while namjoon in a deep thought.

"Well it simple we give her the basic one, just for her listen to music and watch YouTube and we will block all the social media." Namjoon said after thinking really hard.

"Well if she call? It just a same thing right? " Jimin said.

"Well I think we should trust her and for the turn she can believe us." Namjoon said.

All of them nod.

~time skip~

Tae walks slowly to (y/n)'s room. He tries to open it but it turns out to be lock. He sigh before get the key for the room.

Slowly he open it and found (y/n) there sleeping peacefully. He stares at her for awhile he takes a deep breath before he wakes her up.

"Mmhhh..."

"Hey wake up."

"5 more....minutes..." She mumbles.

"Ani, now wake up now." He said.

But then she doesn't give any respond. He sighs.

He climb up on the bed slowly and without second thought he starts to jump and yell at the same time.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

"MY MAMA PIZZA IS CALLING!!!!!" (Y/n) yells as soon as she gets a sudden attack.

"Pfffttt hahahahah loook at your face!" He burst out laughing.

"Yah! It all your fault." She yells before throw the pillow and hit his face directly.

And there he look blank.

"Pffttt your face toooo!!!" (Y/n) laugh.

Tae looks at her laughing and make him feel funny in his stomach.

He smiles softly before speak.

"Well come on lets eat jin hyung already cook." He said before jump from the bed.

"Arrasso." (Y/n) smile sweetly.

Suddenly tae stops and want to say something to her, as he looks at her his face become red without he realize when she stretch her body and at the same time sunlight lighting from behind her a word across his mind. MOVIE. 

"Just like a movie" He thought.

"Wae? Are you have fever?" (Y/n) look closer to his face and that make his face become redder.

"A...ani let's go." He said before go out from the room.

"That's weird." (Y/n) said and followed him.