#8

She explains and tell me about their profile.

Every time she looks at me I just nodded and make an understand-face even tho I don't even know who is she talked about right now.

Well she will do the same to me too if I'm telling her or more to force her to remember my one direction, she will be like

"Okay harry payne is that one *point at niall horan*".

Back to what happen right now, she keeps talking until our turn come. Then she just can't wait anymore and go in rush to meet them or it can be called run to the stage.

Since we are the last we can take some time but not more than 5 minutes, typical right? And that make me feel like a nightmare for me. Why? Cause I don't really know them how I want to make a conversation?

I walk heavily to the stage. Then the first person I met is the turtle. Well I forgot his name it human being right?

"Hello.”

He said in happy tone. I just wave a little to him and give him the album.

“Here sign it turtle.”

I said while smile to him and his face frown a little then back to normal.

“Ehhh turtle?”

He asks still in his happy tone.

“Ehh I said turtle? I mean err ji no monster... sing no rap! It rap monster.”

I said. 'Can't you understand I am worse at memories? That's why I can't remember your name? Ughh.'

I said in my head. He laughs a little before speak.

“What your name?”

He asks.

“(B/f/n).”

“Like that girl's name?”

He asks in shock tone and point to (b/f/n) who is now faced with dude with broad shoulders.

"It surprising that you remember her name."

I said under my breath. Taught that he didn't hear it.

"I'm sorry what did you said?"

He said with somewhat concern face.

“Uh nothing I said that's why people call us twin.”

I said and make like-a-boss-face again.

'Sorry dude it just for a deal.'

After he finishes sign the album I move to the side and this one start to get loud.

"Hello!!!”

“Hello sign this hurry.”

I said looking at him.

“Why? You don't want to talk to me?”

He said and wipe his fake tears.

“Don't get me wrong but I come here because a reason.” I said.

“Waaa. What? Wait it causes you want to see us right?” He asks in shock.

“Nope. I just went here to get free foods.” I grin to him.

“Hahaha you just like jin hyung! Do you hungry now?”

He asks and tears start to come out.

“Ye I feel like dying in here.”

I said and rub my stomach.

“Hahahaha no different but how can you look skinny?” He said.

“Pfftt skinny? I think that why people call me wizard I can't get fat even I ate a thousand plate of rice.”

“Hahaha then please cast a spell on me so I don't have to worry about gaining my weight!! “

He said.

“How much skinny do you want to be? Like a talking bones?and no way the spell is really dangerous and hard to make! I can't easily give it to people!" I said and stick out my tongue.

“Okay but you can't have a spell like me too!”

He said excited.

“What is it?” I ask.

“Be hope like me!” He said and make a weird dance.

I want to open my mouth but there is a lady told me to move.

“I'm not done tho! "

I said in annoying before being cut by this hope.

“See ya later!” He said before I move to my side.
____________________________________

(b/f/n) ~ best friend name