#14

~jin pov~

"Aahhhhh I'm sooooo tireeeddd!" Jungkook said and followed by tae and jimin.

"Shut the fuck up it not like you are the one tired in here," Yoongi said make three of them shut their mouth up.

"Haisshh yoongi-ah don't talk to them like that and three of you shouldn't complain about it, it our job remember?" I said and look at them.

"But hyung.." Yoongi said in his lazy tone.

"Snapped it yoongi," I said to him.

"Go hyung go!" I heard hoseok said in very low voice beside me so yoongi will not be able to hear it.

"Ugghh fine." He said and walk faster.

"Woaaa he can walk fast huh?" Tae said in his low voice too.

"Yah do you forget about it? Now his time to sleep," Suddenly numjoon said beside me.

~time skip all of them in their rest room~

All of us just chilled around and we do what we always do.

Jimin messed around jungkook who is trying to get some sleep, tae being tae. For now he is talking with his own food.

"Chicken-ah how did you die? How was your day before... Before all of this happened? I hope fun day when you are alive?? I hope you will be happy in my stomach," He said. Every time he do that I thought that we been keeping an alien with us.

while hoseok start playing with his horse, namjoon like always play with his phone. We should be happy with that or else he will break everything in a milli second and for yoongi, he been asleep like all the time.

All of them try to make a less noises or else they will wake up yoongi and no one want that happen.

While for me, since I can't sit and rest while this place is messed with our clothes so I start to pick up our clothes sometimes I been wonder why I'm the one who always do this. Well the reason we didn't put our cloth on because we just feel hot so yah.

"Yah we should talk about our plan right now!"

Suddenly tae said in a loud voice that make yoongi awake.

"What the fuck tae?! How dare you wake me fucking up!" He scream to tae.. Well actually he just raise his voice a little but loud enough to make tae become afraid.

"Well actually tae is right. We should talk about our plan again." I said and make yoongi shut his mouth.

"Yah it time," Namjoon said in serious tone make all of us become serious.

"Fvck I can't believe we are really going do this," Yoongi said in low voice.

"You shouldn't complain about it. You know why we agreed to do this," Namjoon said in serious tone.

Since we not usually heard him in this kind of voice so all of us become serious too even yoongi sit and listen with his usually bored face.

I just shake my head to their attitude.

"Geez calm down. Now let's recalled what we have discussed," I said try to make the less tense.

All of us start to discuss. Right after we finish all of us start to do our routine back.

"Wait is it true her name (b/f/n)? Is it? " Suddenly I ask make them stop what they do.

"Yah.... I wonder," Namjoon said and put his phone down.

At the end all of us start to think is it true that it is her name.