#30

I can't believe my eyes right now...it...it just...wuuttt??

"You not like it?" Turtle asks.

"Uh?"

"I told you we should give her the purse women love purse duh." White guy said.

"Yah it not that bad you know." Jackson said but then he bends down to look at my face.

"It...not bad right?" He asks for to makes sure it not.

"Uh..." I become speechless.

"See it bad." White guy said.

They start to argue with each other and for me I look back on the thing that they gave me. I feel like my soul out of my body.

I can't believe it. It is (phone that you want) on my laps right now.

"Why you give it to me?" Finally, I ask when I feel like my soul come back.

"Mianhae! It bad I don't..."

"Ani. I just ask why you buy this?" I cut turtle's words.

"I thought ani we know you are sad because of your phone and we don't want make you uncomfortable with us so in turn we buy you a new one... I'm sorry it bad." He said in a low voice.

"Are you kidding me? This is awesome I mean this is what I have been dreaming for!" I yell.

"You like it?" Bunny asks.

"Of course! Why not? I mean this..... Wait don't you worried about me calling for help?"

"We want you to trust us by we trusting you so we just hope by this we will be friend and we will trust each other." Jin said.

"Oh well I will try.... By the way Kasahamnida!" I said happily.

"That's mean you are not mad anymore?" Seaweed asks.

"Oh no I'm still mad, I will try to be your friend but I still mad at you guys." I said and give him a smile.

"Well it enough for me." Seaweed said.

"Yah I'm the one who choose it. Don't you proud at me? " Jackson said and pout since I'm not thanking him.

"Jinjja? Kasahamnida!" I said and give him a hug.

"Wait we don't get it?" Orange guy asks.

"Uh no?"

"Wae?!" The loudest ask.

"Because I said so?"

They look down make me smirk.

"Just kidding! Come here!" I said and run to them to give a group hug.

~ time skip ~

"Where are we going?" I ask half whispered.

Since I was forced to wake up in early morning I can't even think anything.

I think they said something but what I know after that I'm in world of dreamland.

~ time skip ~

Here am I sit while waiting them done their make up while their manager explains what they have to do.

Lucky me, I still have my phone. But I get boring that easily, so I put aside my phone and start to walk to them.

"How long it will take?" I ask the stylist (I don't know what to call for a person that make up for idol and work for their hairstyle so I just call them stylist) who is still working on the orange guy.

"2 hours or so" she said with a smile.

"How long you work here?"

"About 3 years."

"How much you meet an idols?"

"Oh a ton actually from the rookie until the legend."

"One of the legend?"

"Of course bigbang (correct me if I'm wrong)"

"When do you learned to make up?"

"Since I'm a little."

I nod at her statement and look over orange guy who is now fallen asleep.

"How long it takes if I'm ruin his hair?"

"You didn't mean?" She looks at me in disbelief.

"Calms down I'm just asking."

I give her smile, and there the black side come in myself.

"Well it didn't take a long time when I done put some cream so it will look more moister." She said.

After she said that she left for a while to get something.

I smirk. I look at others and almost most of them fall asleep except one.

"Do you want to do something weird?" Asks seaweed.

"Shhh"

I take the gel and start to put on orange's hair like a pro. The others' stylist look at me hold their laugh cause now I make his hair poop-look.

"Yah seaweed takes the picture!" I yell-whisper at him.

Without no time he takes his phone and take the picture.

"This is good." He said and show me the picture.

Both of us hold our laugh and quickly pretend to like nothing happened when the stylist comes back with a bucket in her hand.

Well she not looks pleased with a scene in front of her. Well who can blame her when her work got ruin and poop like was replace her work.

She sighs and start to get work back.