#40

~Flashback ~

'Shoot the ugly duckling! why the hacker we need to find x?! What so important about x? Can't you forget x already?'

I sigh and knock my head with pencil. I look blankly at the question.

I'm so into of myself when out of blue a loud bang on my table. That's make me so fantastic shock and automatically, I throw my pencil and put my hands up.

"EARTHQUAKE!! PPALI! HIDE! HIDE UNDER THE TABLE! GO TO SAFE PLACE! WAIT FOOD! WE NEED SOME FOOD TO SURVIVE! "

I yell while running like a mad person and before I can go to the kitchen to grab any food someone has stopped me by pulling my collar shirt.

Because of the sudden impact, I stumble backwards and fall in my butt.

"Uff!"

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" I heard the devil speaks.

"Uhh.... earth...quake?"

I looked at her with a confused face. I don't know why but what she did made me froze. Stunned.

'She... she... she... she's smiling? is that smile? am I now imagine things? Ugh it must be the freaking question! It made me crazy!' I said in my mind.

"There was no earthquake. Now sit back to your place."

'Ugh! My brain can't take any of this anymore! Why she spoke softly? Am I going to die? What if I am?'

I start to fight with my feeling while looking at her with a suspicious look ,before I know it I already sat down.

"Now I want to tell you that you are actually not that idiot like I thought you were."

"...ne?"

'Now I have ears problem too??' I thought to myself.

"Before you 'copy' the answer you've already got 80% correct. "

She said and gave me back my paper.

"I-it wait what?"

That was unbelievable. I looked at my paper and saw almost everything were correct.

"Now lets started with your project should we?"

"But... this?"

I show her my paper that I struggle to answer the question.

"Ah actually I want you do that as your homework. "

"Jinjja?"

"Ye."

~end of flashback~

"But I can't get it. So you got the answers correct and she gave you her so-called complement and then you work on your project? This project?! "

Jungkook asks and his eyes still fix on the machine.

"I'm not gonna said that she gave me compliments because I got it almost all of it corrects."

"so why she gave you compliment?" Namjoon looks at me.

"Umm I don't really know." I said while play with my fingers.

"Well what ever it is. Don't you ever made me open the door first." Hoseok said. His hair still wet after he out from shower and... he half naked?!

"omo! My eyes!!!!! Someone helps me!!!!" I yell and start become mad again.

"Woa! I am forgotten! Mianhae!!!" He said and start to run to his room.

While others try to keep me in my place.

"His gone!" Tae screams on my face and shook me really hard.

"Ar-arrasso! You can stop now!" I yell back.

"My head! " I said and puts my head on my hands.

"Mianhae." Tae said. I just nod to signal him it alright.

About 2 minutes after that hoseok come back and with his cloth.

"Well actually about the door,it not our fault, you are the one who want to keep the keys." Jin sigh. Before hoseok want to defense his self I cut it.

"Drop that so any interesting have happened my buddy? "

I ask tae. When he shows his trouble smile I know something must happened.

"I'm glad he didn't do any further when we can prevent him from doing that." Jin said he shook his head.

"Like yesterday? "

I rise my eyebrow and smirks, slowly he smirks along with me.

"N...."

He can't finish his words when jimin interrupt him.

"Ya. What else."

Jimin rolls his eyes.