####

Suddenly my world stop moving. All guys over here freeze like an ice block.

"G-guys???" I wave my hand in font of eomma's face.

"What's going on? This is not funny!" I yell.

But no one reply at all. They keep stay on their place.

"Oh come on don't be so freaking donut!" I start yelling.

"Seriously I will messed up this place if you guys didn't..."

Out of blue a coloring unicorn burst in the living room.

"Omo! The unicorn followed by a beautiful rainbows!" I yell and run to the unicorn.

"Hajima! It doubles rainbow!!! Omo omo omo this is freaking awesome!!!"

Then the unicorn starts to knees in front of me. I gasp.

There is a man sit on the unicorn.
"Omo is that you (your other idol except bts)?!?!?!" I asks and start to wave like crazy.

"It is now come with us! we go far far far a way from here and life happily ever after!" He said and hold out his hands.

"Wait us?" I said and look at him a little bit confused.

"Yup us." Then all the people I never expected are standing in front of me.

"Omo!!! This is the best day ever!!!!" I yell.

"Do you want to go with us?" All of them ask.

"Call me crazy if I said no!!! Let's go!" I grab one of the man hands.

With that all of us go to the wonderland amd all of us life happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this chapter doesn't have anything to do with the whole story.

I keep image how it feels when the unicorn really exist. It must be awesome. Childish right? But what I care I like it
(/^^)/

I will update real chapter as soon as possible.