#11

Before I can open my mouth she grabs my arms really tight.

"Omo someone tries to break my arms. You know I'm too..."

"What did you talked with my jiminie?" She looks super excited.

"Urm? Heh which one is jiminie?" I ask.

"Come on you don't have to keep the secret! You also got snack from jin!" She said in excited while pointing to the package.

"So his name is jin?" I said and look back at the guy that has board shoulder which now tries to separate that seaweed guy from keep bugging the bunny face.

"*sigh* you really don't know who is who huh?" She looks at me in disbelief.

"It seems so." I say and gives her a trouble smile.

"(Y/n)-ah that guy with orange hair is jiminie." She said and point to the guy.

"Ahh so that jiminie? You knew that I have some short of amnesia right? Well I'm not talk with him a lot just greet him and ask for the signature."

"Why did tae was laughing like that after he said something to you?" She asks still squeeze my hand.

"Because your jeminie make a weird fac..."

"It not weird it cute! I saw that. Than what happened?" She cut me.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Then that woman asks me to get out from the stage.. Happy miss inspector unicorn?" I ask and squeeze back her hands.

"Ow..ow..ow.. Okay! Okay!" She takes her hands back and rub it.

"You should be careful with the queen!" I said and wink to her before go to our seat.

~time skipped to meet bts personally~

"Omg!!omg!!!omg!! I can't wait to meet them!" She says excitedly when we walk to the backstage where those boys were.

"You just meet them while ago." I said while stalk a new group that I let myself being crazy again.

'*sigh* I'm promise to myself that I will be crazy only one group *sigh*' I said in my head.

"(Y/n)-ah what happened why you look gloomy?" (B/f/n) asks and look at me in concern.

I show my phone to her.

"I will be their fan from now." I said and shows a trouble-face.

She gasps before speak.

"You already promise that you will never been fall for any group until the end of your life! Now you fall for uh... Uh..." She said and stop when she tries to figured out the name of this group.

"Sekai no owari!" (a/n: you can change to any group that you want, andddd just for your information sekai no owari is a group that have 1 girl and 3 men from Japan and they are pretty awesome...)

"Ouh arrasso... But still I.." She has been cut when that woman who is leading our way to meet them said we are arrived.

"You two don't bug them to much, they need some rest okay? And don't do anything stupid or the bodyguard will kick two of you out from here." She says and look at us kindly.

"Okayy! Thank you." Both of us bow to her.

"Ne. Have fun." She said and winks before walk away.

We look at her before look at each other then look at the door in front of us.

"(Y/n)-ah open it." She said in excited and scared at the same time.

"Haish you are the one that toooo excited to go here." I said in low voice before taking a deep breath.

'I'm nervous?' I thought to myself.

'Nah!' Without second thought I open the door.

"Annyeohas.." I been cut by the scene of seven half freaking naked men in front of me.