#16

~your pov~

"Mmhh closed that dummy window." I said in a low voice.

Nothing happened, I groan and pulled my (f/c) blanket over my head.

"What is the day today?" I ask to myself.

Still closing my eyes I rolled under my blanket.

"Monday? Friday?"

Then yesterday event made me wake up totally. I sit up.

I look around me. My (f/c) bed is now red, my (f/c) blanket is now pink and my room is no longer decorating like before.

"Did mom changed it? Alllll.....of it? Where is my harry?"

I close my eyes and rub it before open back hoping it just my dream but sadly I faced with the same room before.

"What had happened after the fan meeting?"

It takes a long time until I realize the reality and I feel like I being hitting by a truck.

"I fall asleep! And that mean.... I'm not in my house. Wait they kidnapped me? No way!" I gasp and start running towards the door.

Unfortunately the door was locked from outside. 

"Woaaa it feels like in the tv!! How wonderful!!!!!" 

I said to no one, slowly I walk to "my" bed and start making messed and it looked totally like a disaster.

I jump on bed and blink for a few times before I start to be crazy. I kick the blanket, throw the pillows across the room, accidentally knock the lamp that been place on the table beside the bed and the sound of crash echo the room. Well I feel proud at the sound. 

Suddenly I heard a lot of footsteps coming over. Then seven men burst in, in the "dramatic" way.

Turtle comes with the broken remote, loudest with his horse toy, bunny with his toothbrush and toothpaste all over his mouth, eomma come with spoon, seaweed with his bunny hat, orange hair with a comb in his hand and white hair with a pillow.

All of them in position prepared to attack.

"What happened?" Eomma.

"I will break that person." Turtle.

"Where is the horse?" Loudest still in his loud voice.

"Ksnxiajk." To be honest I don't know what the seaweed said.

"Who?" Bunny.

"Can you shut up?" White hair.

"wow what happened??" Orange hair.

I can't help but laugh at their reaction.

"Omo l...look at yo..you guys!" I said and wiped my tears that come out because of laughing.

All of them look blankly for a while when finally eomma gasp.

"What has happened to this room?" Eomma asked.

"There were raccoons! I swear!" I yell and look at them in innocent face.

"Ughhh." Eomma groans before rolled his eyes.

"Heh I'm not the only one now." Turtle said and grin before he runs out of the room after received a dead glare from eomma.

"Yayyyy you finally wake up!!" Seaweed comes and jump on my bed and make me jump with him and make the room messed and worse than it already was.

After that one by one of them go out from "my" room. Eomma taking a deep breath before speak. 

"Haishhh now both of you get out from this room and wait at the dinner table. I will call someone to settled this messed." He said.

"Who get there first is the ultimate winner!" I said and run before seaweed guy can say anything.

"Yah! Wait for me!" He said and run too.

I run to the random way and end up standing in front one of the room, I open it and found a really messed room.

"Yah that my room!" Seaweed said and close the door in front of my face.

"Yah how I want to know where should I go!" I said and pout.

"Follow me (f/f) monster." He said and go to the downstairs.

When we arrive, all of them seems do their own business. Suddenly someone yells and run to my way.

"Yeayyyy (b/f/n)!" Orange guy comes and hug me or more to clung on me like a baby sloth.

"Let me go! You are tooo heavy for me! And I'm not (b/f/n)!" I struggle to get away from his grab.

"Wait your name is not (b/f/n)?" All of them said at the same time.

This time the orange guy let me go and watch my face.

"Uh of course not? Wae?" I ask back.

All of them become quiet and look at me unbelievable.
____________________________________

(f/c) ~ fav color