#19

~jungkook pov~

"You know truth or dare game that normally western people usually played? So we tried and play it and it becomes tough
each time and I'm the one that end it with a dare to kidnap a lucky person on our next fan meeting and we did it."

Yoongi-hyung said slowly and less energy likes seriously how can we make he become energetic?

But the most important now (y/n) looks likes she will explode anytime soon seriously how can a sweet girl looks this scary?.... Yah (y/n).. we know her name since she told us her real name already after we ask her like a boss and force her finally she given in and told us.

~flashback~

After we ate all of us make a circle.

"Now?" She asks.

"Before that what's your real name?" Namjoon asks.

"I will never ever say it." She said and crossed her arms.

"Wae just told us it will not hurt you!" Tae-hyung says and pouts.

"You drag me to who knows where's when I have a perfectly life back then in turn to the strange place, strange house and strange people sureeelyyy it not hurt." She said and rolled her eyes.

Seven of us look at each other. 'Plan B' namjoon mouth to us so she can't hear what we said.

Now it seems that we have to make her piss off so in return she will tell her name.

"Since you didn't want said your name we should call you monster." Said jimin-hyung.

"Ani! Pabo Monster only suit for me." Said Namjoon and smack jimin's arms.

"Ouch hyung you would probably break my arms." Jimin said.

"How about weirdo?" I said.

"Yeah it seems suit for her." All of us nod in agreement.

'Please be mad.' I pray in my head.

"Wowww you guys make a nickname for me I felt special." She said smiling and claps her hands.

'Okay she really are.' I thought.

"Now tell me why you guys doing this?" She asks.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...seriously you guys wanna play silent game?" She asks.

"..."

"Fine if this what you guys want." She said and smile creepily to us.

Still all of us give no respond.

Slowly she gets up and grabs a pillow. All of us look at her questionable.

Out of blue she hits yoongi-hyung that make us gasp. But she not stops she start to hit jin-hyung and then tae-hyung she keeps hitting all of us nonstop.

"Arrasso...arrassoo I'm given up already!" One by one of us surrender.

"Great." She grins satisfied.

"How can a girl hits that hurt even with a pillow? How old are you?" Jin-hyung said and rub his arms.

'It true.. It only a pillow how can it be this hurt?' I rub my arm too.

"Seriously what kind of kidnappers you guys are? Don't know my names and my age too?" She frowns and crossed her arms.

"*gasp* you did have been kidnapped before?" Tae-hyung look at her.

"What no! Only creepers kidnapped me and it you guys!"

"Yah we are not creepers! It just... It just..." Namjoon lost of words.

"Creepppeeeerrrr." She said.

"Come on we just want to know your names." I said faceplams.

"Yah not in a million years." She said and shakes her head.

"Jebal." Hoseok-hyung said.

"Nope."

"Jebal...jebal...jebal...jebal...jebal...jebal...jebal...jebal.." Jimin, tae and I keep bugging her.

"Arrasso...arrasso...arrasso... Just promise me to tell the truth and stop bugging me it annoying."

"Yayyyyyy!!" All of us cheers.

"*sigh* it (y/n)" she said.

"Age?" I ask.

"Huh?" She looks confuse at first.

"Ahhh it 17 (I have to change it since most of you around 11 years old and I am sorry for bts to kidnapped such a young girl so now you are 17)." She said.

~end of flashback ~

Yah we are the bosses. She is the one who is a given up.

"It... Just... A... Game?" She asks that makes me snapped from my thoughts and looks at her, slowly she look us one by one.

All of us nodded.

"And why the fish you accept it seaweed?!" She asks and raise her voice.

"Red codes.. red codes lava will explode anytime." I said to jimin that next to me. He nods slowly.

"I..it because they called me chicken.." Tae said in a low voice.

"And who would care if you being a chick just for not doing something illegal?!" She says that make him shut his mouth.

"Eomma!! You also let them do this?! You are not a good eomma! So do you Turtle! I believe that you are the leader! How can you let this happened? You know you will make this group in a very dangerous situation? Ughhh I want to tell your manager!"

"Hajima!! Jebal!! Don't do it!" All of us said in the same times.

"Wae?" She asks and crossed her arms.

"We will give you anything just don't tell our manager!" Jimin said.

"Anything you said." She smirks.

"That look creepy." I said and hold my breath.