book 2 ?

Yahhh it over now. How is it? Bad? Well I can't help it.

Now I'm done and I thought of not doing any ff from now on. But I can't help it.

So book 2 anyone?

Title : ........

It already been two years now since what had happen before and it quite difficult to stand on my feet again, to be normal back again. Even tho I can grab myself together back but I am not that happy go lucky anymore and not that moody little friend either. Now I learned how to be matured and faced everything on my own better than before.

I stare at nothing in front of me... All of the event keep replay again and again like some broken tv... I didn't hear anything until...

"Yah! Are you make your fat butt become even more fat?! Come on work! Work!"

"It sexy right?" I give her a wink and show my butt to her before run to the counter.

I can heard she sigh in frustrate and went off to the kitchen.

"Haish it not like pwe got a lot of costumers why make a big fuss about it?"

I mumble not knowing her existence.

"What did you said?"

She asks in her creepy voice. Automatically I stand up and yell.

"Aniyah!"

As soon as I see she back to the kitchen I sigh in relive. Not long after that I start staring at the random things when suddenly someone come and standing in front of me and rudely interrupted my fantastic dreaming.

"Annyeohasayo"

"Uh?"

...
So that some of the part from book 2.

||Check on my profile for the second book||

Well until then this is farewell~

Acikun out~