#9

"See ya later!" He said before I move to my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hello." This guy said in a calm tone. Well it really different with that hope guy.

"Hello." I said and give him the album.

He shakes his head while smile before sign it.

It quite calms with this guy. His looks also looks calm. His white hair and his smiles show his kindness. But I feel grandpa aura for some weird reason. This guy as white as a sugar that one of the girl almost die before. We talk a little before moving to the next guy.

'Wow this dude is something' I thought and move to the side after he finishes sign it.

After that I meet another dude with board shoulder.

"Woaa your shoulders! awesome!" I said and give a thumb up. Well it my first time to see that kind of shoulder this close.

He blush a little before speak.

"Thank youu ummm... (B/f/n)." He looks at the album before said my name or should I say my friend's name.

I giggle at him. Then I notice he is eating (f/s) (fav snack).

"Hey we have the same taste!" I say and points to that snack while give another thumb up.

"Really? Do you want some?" He asks kindly and offer his food. Heh I can feel 'mother aura' around him.

"Nope." I said and shakes my head. This is my first time I reject food and it come out my fav snack! I'm sorry my babies, I have my own reason.

He frowns a little and ask why.

"You have to give me the whole pack of that because it my favorite snack! Besides it been written that my babies only belong to me." I said still look at the snack. I'm soooo hungry right now. So I don't care how I look like right now.

"Babies?" He looks at me without blink.

"Yup! (F/s) is my babies!" I said and clap my hands.

"Woaa you really like (f/s)! Well you can take all of this."

He laughs a little before he handed me the snack. I can hear some fan behind me become crazy.

Some of them;

"Awwe she's soooo lucky!" Or

"Uhhh if I know I can do that." Orr

"Ahhhhhh" they just scream.

Something like that. Well I blink for a few seconds before happily take it.

'Well sorry guys this food only belong to me.' I thought and eat it happily. After he finishes sign it I move to the side and I can see (b/f/n) now faced with seaweed guy a.k.a. green hair a.k.a. I don't know his name.

She still busy give her present to him. I hope he likes it cause she kept bother me the whole day before the fan meeting.

Some of her questions... what to buy or will they like it orrrr she will ask should she buy everything?

She's seriously gives me a headache.

I met bunny face after that. He looks hot? Wait hot not the word that describe him perfectly, well it must be a word that suit to him! Ughh the word.... Shoot now I don't know how to describe this dude.

After having a "little" chat with him I move to my side. Geezz I feel awkward with that bunny. Now I meet meet the seaweed guy.

"Hello!!!!" Wow he still has a lot of energy. Just like that hope guy. I wave a little before I can speak anything he turns around and take something from the fan's gift box. When he turns around he put his bunny ears on his head.

He look so cute! (a/n: seriously he look soooo cute if you can't imagine how cute he is look at the picture above and imagine his hair is green \(^^)/)