#18

"Urmmm... Actually it a funny story." Turtle said. (I called him turtle because of his neck... I'm totally forgot about yoongi is the one who is supposed to call a turtle uggh I'm sorry yoongi.)

"So care to explain?" I ask.

"It started from a game." Turtle said and rub his back neck.

"A...game?" I look at them.

"You see our yoongi-hyung dares tae to kidnapped a lucky 200 person." He said.

"What?" I frown.

"You know truth or dare game that normally western people usually played? So we try and play it and it become tough
each time and I'm the one that end it with a dares to kidnap a lucky person on our next fan meeting and we did it." White guy said slowly that makes me want to sleep because of the way he spoke. Waitttt...

'it just a game?' I thought.

My anger start to boiled up.

"It... Just... A... Game?" I ask and slowly look them one by one.

All of them nod slowly too.

"And why the fish you accept it seaweed?!" I ask and raise my voice.

"I..it because they called me chicken.." He said in a low voice.

"And who would care if you being a chick just for not doing something illegal?!" I said make him shut his mouth.

"Eomma!! You also let them do this?! You are not a good eomma! Turtle! I believe that you are the leader! How can you let this happened? You know you will make this group in a very dangerous situations? Ughhh I want to tell your manager!"

"Hajima!! Jebal!! Don't do it!" All of them said in the same times.

"Wae?" I said and crossed my arms.

"We will give you anything just don't tell our manager!" Orange hair said.

"Anything you said." I smirk.