#4

~~the day of fanmeeting.~

"I can't believe I’m wearing this!"

I exclaimed while getting in the driver seat.

"Come on, you’re already wearing it. Just let's go before it’s too late." She said desperately.
I sigh before driving. She happily turns on the radio and puts on a BTS song.

Seriously, she manages to make me go to the fan signing and makes me wear this. Unbelievable. I need to learn how she persuaded me.

~ flashback ~

She kept bugging me to wear BTS stuff.

"Please....pleaseee....pleaseeeeeeeeee...." It felt like she asked for 100 times.

"Fine." I said and grabbed the BTS shirt that she held.

"Stop bugging me." I took a look at the shirt.

"I swear you won't regret it!" She said while hopping out of my room happily.

I sighed still looking at the shirt.

~end of flashback ~

I didn't realize she sings with all her might until she started to yell. Well, I think she sings, but it lookes like she’s  yelling the lyrics the whole time.

“Forever,
we are young.
narineun kkonip bi sairo, hemaeeo dallineun i miro. Forever,
we are young.
neomeojyeo dachigo apado, kkeuteopsi dalline
kkumeul hyanghae!”

She sung her heart out.

"(Y/n)-ah together!" She shouted while giggling.

I laugh before I joined in. Thanks to the hundred or more times she played it, I successfully memorized it.

“Forever ever ever ever!
(kkum, huimang, jeonjin, jeonjin)
Forever ever ever,
we are young.”

Well, don't get surprised. I can easily remember the lyrics because she makes me listen every day. We sing two songs until finally we arrived at the event.

When we arrived, there were a LOT of people and I can tell all of them were fans since all of them had BTS related things and who would be in here if they didn't like BTS?... Except for me.
My best friend happily gets out from the car.

"Come on, we’ll be late!" She yells and runs to the line.

I laugh at her since that's what happened to me when One Direction held a fan meeting.
When I went to go line up, behind us, we could see a man and a woman start to give passes to go in.

"Please..please.." She wished and clasped her hands together.
Well, I really do hope she gets tickets. If she doesn't get it, it’s gonna be devastating for her. I know how it feels when you can't meet your idol.

That man and woman started to walk closer and closer.

I start planning how to get in there even if we don't get any tickets to go in. We have to get in there no matter what it costs, since we already came here. We needed to get in there.

The stack of tickets become smaller and smaller. Her body starts to jitter and she becomes nervous.

"(Y/n)-ah, what happens if I don't get the passes?"

She asked me quietly in the crowded place.
It's hard to hear, but somehow I managed to hear what she said.

"Don't worry, we will get it!" I said, giving her hope which is it really hard to believe.

Then that man and woman come to our way.

"Here you go.. Congratulations! And enjoy!" That man said and the woman nod.

Then the woman ticket gives me the very last ticket.

"Congratulations you are the lucky 200! You can go meet your idol personally after the fan meeting and you can bring one of your friend too!" She said kindly and smile at me.

I can hear people behind me groan and in awee because of my 'luck'.

"I'm sorry but just that it you guys can come next time! Thank you for coming!" The man yells in sorry.

Both of us become quite for a moment until she is the one that yell.

"Omo! This is my best day everrr!!" She said and start to dance.

"I told you we will get it." I said and make a proud face.

"Yah thank you (y/n)-ah! I can't believe you will go with me."

"Yah about that I don't want to stay longer. If I'm bored I will leave you behind." I said and give her warned.

"Well I will take a taxi then." She said happily and look at the pass.