#17

All of them become quiet and look at me unbelievable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait! Are you planning on kidnapping my friend?! What happened to her? Where she is now? Oh my god! I will call the cops! This is illegal! Totally illegal! I..." I can't even finish my words when eomma shut my mouth by shoving food in.

"Calm down I know your name is not (b/f/n) but I'm not sure since you called yourself (b/f/n)." Bunny said and clapping his hands.

"Ohh...... wait so that mean you really planning on kidnapping me?!" I yell.

All of them look like in a real trouble.

"So it trueee? Oh my god I hate you g..."

"Wait let's eat first then we talk.. Arrasso?" Eomma said while he dragged me sit at the dinner table.

"If it not because of the food I already run out from this place." I said and look at all the food on the table.

All of them grin. Before they can grab their plate I yell. It makes all of them stop and look at me.

"Hajima! Eomma you cook all of this?" I ask.

"Eomma??? Ahhh jin-hyung." Orange hair said.

I frown at his words.

"Not jin! Eomma!" I said.

"Yah his name jin-hyung." White guy said while he gets his own plate.

"Jin..." I said in low voice and look at all of them. They just nod before continue taking their own food.

"Arrasso can I eat now?" I ask.

"Ne why not." Jin said....

'Haish it weird call him jin... '

Orange guy being a gentleman and served me food it quite weird for me but still I thank him before eat in peace along with them.

"Waaa this is delicious!" I said and wave my hands in awe.

"Kasahamnida." Jin said and smile.

~time skipped.. all of you had finished eating ~

"Now tell me." I said when all of us already make a circle.

"Well..... How we should start it?" Jin said.

"It all because of yoongi-hyung fault!" Seaweed, orange and bunny said in the same time.

"What have you done? And which one is yoongi?" I ask and frown.

All of their eyes wide open.

"You seriously didn't even know our name?" Seaweed ask in disappointed tone.

"That's why I call you seaweed, orange hair, bunny, loudest, white hair, turtle, and eomma." I said and make like-a-boss-face.

"But you at our fan meeting." Loudest said.

"So if someone goes to the some particular fan meeting was considered as a fan?" I ask.

"Yeah that why it called "fan" meeting." Orange said.

"So if some eomma that came because of her daughter really want to go to the fan meeting also considered as a fan?" I ask and smirk.

"You got point there but that not our topic right." Orange hair said to defense himself. I giggle at his cuteness.

"No wonder you didn't look excited when you meet us." Jin said.

I raise my eyebrow, before I can open my mouth turtle speak up.

"I will tell you the reason but I just want you to calm down." Turtle said.

"Ohh after being kidnapped of course I can calm down no matter what." I said and rolling my eyes.

"Sassy are we?" Bunny said and grin.

Again, I rolling my eyes.

"Yah if you keep doing that I'm sure one day your eyes will roll out from it place." Seaweed said and poke my side.

"Don't you wanna know how my perfect eye ball look like?"

Seaweed gasp before roll his eyes too.

"Soo why?" I said and ignore the seaweed guy who is now pouting beside me. I giggle a little before turning my attention to turtle.

"Arrasso... Just promise me to calm down okay?" Turtle said.

It made me nervous and I hate nervous. But I take a deep breath before nod.

"And I want to know what happened to my friend too." I add some more before turtle can open his mouth.

He nodded and open his mouth..