#15

~yoongi pov~

After we are finish with our discussion in a flash I'm back to my sleeping chair.

Even tho it not comfortable like my beautiful and a very comfortable bed but I can still fall asleep.

It not a long time when someone just burst in and yell that makes me want to curse really loud. But I stop when that voice also stops in her track. Yup her it seems belong to girl voice.

"Annyeohas..." It quite awhile andd for me it not worth to open my eyes just to look over it and it not works when she starts to scream.

"My eyes!!! My innocent eyes!!" She screams.

"What the heck was happened?" I ask in sleepy voice and slowly sit up and look over people in this room.

"She's here." Jin-hyung said and throw my cloth. Until now I can hear her screaming from out of the room.

"Calm down!" I yell while put my cloth in a flash and rush to the door.

When I go out I saw her screaming and waving like a crazy girl that meets the killer.

I sigh and grab her arms and drag her back to room. When both of us arrive I can see hoseok poke a girl that seems freeze like a doll.

I shake my head and look over to the scream girl. She close her eyes really tight and her face still red.

"You can open your eyes." I said to her and flick her forehead.

"Ouch it hurt ya know." She said and rub her forehead then look in front of her where my brothers sit with a girl.

"I thought my eyes were bleeding *cough* *cough*" she said again then rush sit beside jin-hyung.

I raise my eyebrow and shake my head.

Without second thought I go back to sleep.

Even it hard to sleep with the laughing and screaming around me but I manage to get some rest tho.

After a while it was quite when someone shakes my shoulder.

"Nghh can't you see I'm sleeping right now?" I said in low voice.

"But hyung it time." It seems jimin voice said slowly.

I sigh and get up while rub my eyes.

"It time?" I look around and found six of them nod.