#5

~the event started. ~

"Wow we really are the lucky 200, huh?" I said and looked around.

"I talked to..."

I stop when I realize I'm the only one standing here like an idiot, talking alone.

I smile at the people that look at me weirdly and walk away and try to search where that rascal went.

It took me 5 minutes to spot her sitting at the first row of the left side with one seat empty that was next to her.

I shook my head and walked over to her.

"Hey, you left me alone." I said and smacked her arm.

"Sorry.... I just couldn’t wait and you were too slow so I went first. I can't miss the loves of my life." She sighs and grins.

"Girl, it’s gonna start in 10 minutes." I informed and look at my pass.

"You have to wait for one hour before it starts, remember?" She said and smiles wider.

"Okay creeper, calm down." I said and sat in my chair.

After ten minutes have passed, finally seven men start to come in and all of the girl start to shout like crazy.

Well, they are not bad. However, One Direction is better. I look at the  staff that are busy making sure everything is in the right place until I got distracted by a woman coming my way and snapped me from my beautiful daydream.

"Oh! Um, I’m sorry. What did you say again?" I asked and look at her, scratching the back of my neck.

She giggled at my confused state before speaking.

"Too excited huh?" She smiled at me.

"Well, after the event ends, you can go meet them backstage with your friend okay?"

"Oh, thank you!"

I bowed to her before she left. I look at my friend to see if she heard what that woman had offered.

But my friend over here was losing her mind.

Before I could tell her anything, the event started with the greetings from the seven boys. I hope I will remember to tell her about that later.

'It will be a long day.'

I thought and took out my phone. 10 minutes had passed, a burning feeling had grown on me. I felt like a pair of eyes was watching me the whole time. I turn around to see if anyone was, but no luck. 

I look at front of the stage and my eyes meet one of the boy's pair of eyes.

'Woah woah, he’s staring at me.' I thought. The same man turns and talks to the person next to him, still locking eyes with me.
After he whispered to the boy next to him, both of them had their eyes fixed on me. Slowly they start to spread whatever message they said before.

It made me super uncomfortable when all of them locked their pairs of pupils on just me.
Suddenly, a girl behind me yelled in my ear.

"OH MY GOSH! Did you see that? Taehyung Oppa’s looking at me!" She squealed to her friend.

Flinching at her high pitched voice, forced me to break the eye contact with the boy. I turned around and threw the girl an unimpressed glare. I returned back to the front, to then be met by the same pair of dark brown eyes.

'So the guy with green hair is Taehyung?' I told myself.

Suddenly he looked down at the album he was signing for the first fan.

After a few minutes, I stood up and said to my friend.

"Ugh (b/f/n)-ah I need go to bathroom."

"Okay! Hurry up, don't be late."

She tells me and continues taking millions of pictures of them.

I walk down the small crowded space in between people’s legs and chairs to reach the restrooms. A buff man was standing next to them that had a police badge on.

"Can I go to the restroom please?" I ask.

"Go ahead! Please don't lost your pass." He said and opened the door.
____________________________________
(B/f/n) ~ best friend name