#6

~ taehyung a.k.a. V pov~

'Why am I the one to do it? Ugh, are you kidding me?  I can’t do this. Someone better help me no matter what.'

I thought and start looking through the sea of fans for the face of the 'lucky' person. After a few minutes, finally I found her.

Before I could at look her face clearly, a girl popped up in front of me, blocking my view.

"Hellooo."

She said with a shy smile. Her face was red and looked cute.

”Hello!” 

I said and gave her my best smile. After chatting a little, I signed her album and she moved to the next member. I went back to focus at that one girl while rubbing my cheeks. Smiling all day is tiring.

I sigh again before look at the calm girl again, her (h/c) hair that looked stunning under the light and her (e/c) eyes. Along with that, she had a beautiful smile while she looked at her phone.

'Wow that girl is something.'

I look at her for a moment before words come in my brain.

'Wait snap out of it, Taehyung. You can't say that. '

10 minutes had pasted by, which was filled of me signing albums and talking to fan.

'That's the last person before the new line.'

I said to myself. After taking a few breath I look at her back.

“Jiminie she is the one right?”

I whispered to him still looking at her.

“What? Who? I mean which one I mean oh wait which one? Ouhhh. Yah she is.”

Jimin whispered back to me after noticing her.

“Idiot how can you forgot which row we should look at,”

I said still not breaking our contact. I think jimin talk with someone else causes he become quite after all.

Suddenly she broke the eyes contact and turn her head to look at the girl behind her before turning back with an annoying face. I hold my laugh.

'...cute.' 'Wow snap it tae!' 'What is her name?'

I thought. Suddenly I feel someone poke my side and make me snapped from my world of thought. That time I realize there is a girl looking shy in front of me.

"Sorry, sweetie!"

I said and look at the girl. Her face become red.

'Wait why that girl doesn't react when we make eyes contact just like this girl?'

“I...it okay”

she said make me snapped from my thought again.

'Seriously what's wrong with me?'

After like 5 people I have met I see that lucky stand up and said something to the girl beside her who I assume her friend before walk away and talk with the guard. With that she went. I sigh before focus back to my job.
____________________________________

(h/c) ~ hair color
(e/c) ~ eyes color