Chapter 2

Hey guys! So this isn't the longest thing I've ever written, but I hope you like it anyways! I will update again as soon as I can so don't fret too much on a new chapter. It will show up soon!

Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 2

Louis was freaked out about his current position. He was still sandwiched between the two twins that could decide at any moment to take his life into their own hands and he wouldn't be able to fight them off since not only is there two of them, but they are also much bigger than him.

Louis watches them skeptically as the two men both take a couple steps away from him. He doesn't worry about what they are doing for too long deciding on taking this as his chance to get away from the two scary males. He runs past the two and out of the cell door. He runs right passed the one he believes is named Marcel, him just letting Louis go.

Louis runs down the long hallway without even taking any notice, in his hast to escape his new patients, that he didn't even lock the twin's cell door back up on his quest to escape them.

Louis doesn't stop running until he's made it safely into his own office, locking the door safely behind himself, just wanting to be alone after the experience he just had.

He doesn't even make it to his desk before he falls onto the cold cement floor when he can't escape the tears that were inevitably pouring down his face. Louis felt so hopeless. How was he suppose to save the Styles' twins if all they did was scare him?

He was suppose to be finding out what was wrong with the twins and why they had gone through a murdering spree ten years ago. He was suppose to analyze them and see what was deep inside the two men. Louis couldn't do all of this, however, when he is too scared to even be in the same room as them.

Louis decides that he should just get over his fright of what had just happened in the twin's cell and to focus on helping the two men out. He was their therapist and despite how much he was scared of their actions towards him, it was still his job to find out what was wrong with them and to find a way to fix their problem. Maybe if he managed to do that then maybe they would change their attitude towards. He could only hope at least.

A knock on his office door shakes Louis out of his thoughts of what he should do about the twins. Louis composed himself enough to wipe the remaining tears off his cheeks and to walk over to his office door to see who was knocking.

Louis opens the door to reveal a smiling Dr. Malik. He didn't understand how anybody could possibly be so happy to be working in a place such as this depressing asylum.

"Hello, Louis I just stopped by to see how well your first meeting with the twins went," the man says, walking into Louis' office when the shorter man opens the door wide enough for him to sleep inside.

Louis plants a fake smile onto his face, to make it seem like he wasn't at all terrified after his first meeting with the towns worst criminals. Insane criminals to top it off. "It went great. Thanks for being so concerned, Dr. Malik."

The tanner lad looks pleased with Louis' words and Louis gives himself a good pat on the back at his acting skills. "Please call me, Zayn," Dr. Malik tells Louis.

Louis nods at the man's request, feeling like he actually might like having to work with the other lad. "Alright, Zayn, I'm glad you stopped by, but I was just about to leave for the day," Louis wasn't lying when he says this.

Before Zayn came to check on Louis, the other man was thinking about leaving the dark asylum that he was now extremely terrified of after his encounter with the twins. It was a bad thing to be scared of your place of work when you had to be there every single day. "Why don't I walk you out?" Zayn asks the gorgeous blue eyed lad.