Chapter 36

Okay so this chapter is a bit depressing and chaotic BUT it needed to happen honestly. There's only four more chapters to go as well as the epilogue so I hope everyone's ready for this story to have its ending as much as I am! Anyways I really hope you like this chapter and please let me know what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 36

It was only a day after Marcel and Alex got everything around for their upcoming plan that they actually told their eldest brother about what they were planning. The man was definitely not happy with it at first but eventually agrees to it, knowing that his brother's weren't going to give up until he was free in the end. The only catch to him agreeing to it was that Marcel stayed behind and kept Louis distracted.

Not only did the man not want his baby brother to be put into the path of danger, but Marcel wasn't like the rest of them. He was much softer and not as strong as the rest of the brothers. Yeah, he helped Harry kill all those people years ago when he thought Edward was dead, but he still felt guilt after doing so. That's why Edward knew it was best for him to be Louis' distraction while they were gone.

The same day Louis brought up a topic that made it absolutely perfect to complete their plan and keep the boy blissfully distracted. "I want to go see my family before we go back to Japan," Louis had spoken the words out loud as the five of them were eating dinner together at the dining room table.

"Is that really a good idea, Lou?" Harry questions the boy, knowing how the boy's father treated him and didn't want his angel to have to deal with any of that ever again.

Louis only moves the food around his plate before turning to look at the man. "I really want to at least let my mum and little siblings know that I'm doing alright," he tells them as he sends them all a small smile.

"How about I take you to see them tomorrow?" Marcel asks the boy after sharing a look with his brother's knowing that this was the chance to get the boy distracted while the rest of his siblings go about their plan.

Louis turns to smile at the man, grateful that he was so willing to help him. "Thank you, Marcy," he tells the man, happy to be seeing his family soon.

"We'd come with too, but Edward's get a big meeting that he needs us to come with to," Harry tells the boy as he takes a bite of the food on his plate, a sad smile spreading across his face at having to miss the chance at meeting Louis' family.

"That's alright," Louis tells the man, sending him a reassuring smile. He knew it was probably best that only one of them was going to take him to see his family because it would have been pretty hard to explain to his mum and her new husband, Dan.

The man didn't like the boy enough, part of the reason why he had moved away all those months ago. He didn't want to try to give the man another reason of hating him. He wasn't going to tell the rest of the brothers this however since he knew that they may not take him if they found out this information.

"We'll just have to arrange another day when we can all meet them together. Maybe surprise them with our engagement," Edward's the one who says this, sending the boy a dazzling smile from across the table.

"Yeah, that would be great," Louis lies to the man, covering up his uncomfortableness as he takes a small bite from the food that was still left on his plate. He was already planning to do everything in his power for his family to not find out about how many brothers he was dating. Having four boyfriends really wasn't something that he wanted his family to know about.

*******

The morning of the big day Louis wakes up to an empty bed. He searches around the room in confusion at not having any of the siblings sleeping beside him. He remembers clearly that he had fallen asleep in between all four of their bodies, but for some reason none of them were inside the room when he woke up. "Hello?" Louis calls throughout the room as he slips out from under the covers and out of the bed.