Chapter 29

So I was going to make this longer but I really like where I ended it in my own opinion. The next chapter will go more into depth and give everyone all the answers they've been waiting for. Anyways I'm sorry it took me so long to get this done but I started working BUT I've got three days off until my next shift on Saturday morning so I'm hoping to get some stuff done over that course of time. I hope you like this chapter and please let me know what you think of it! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 29

It's not until morning when Louis wakes up. He's disoriented for a second when he feels three sets of arms around him rather than just one, meaning the other two siblings must have somehow gotten into the bedroom to crawl in bed with them.

Louis manages to push the arms away so that he can sit up straight and stretch out his aching limbs. A knock on the bedroom door is what wakes the other three men.

"We're about to arrive in England, sirs," a masculine Asian voice calls through the door, making Louis rush from the bed remembering that he was completely naked and the only form of clothing he had inside the room was his lingerie from last night.

Quickly sweeping his eyes around the room he lands on Marcel who was still wearing a shirt as well as a pair of sweatpants while Alex was only wearing a pair of boxers. "Marcy, give me your shirt and sweatpants," Louis demands of the man who seemed to be still asleep, he was rubbing at his eyes as he tried to process what was going on.

"What?" Marcel asks as he stares at the boy sleepily as he climbs from out of the bed.

"I'm naked," Louis tries to explain to the tired male. "Give me your shirt and sweatpants," he demands of the man again.

"Oh," Marcel suddenly says as he realizes exactly what Louis was talking about, seeing the man's naked body standing there.

Louis only rolls his eyes as the male strips from the shirt and pants to give to Louis. "We'll be out in a second!" Alex calls to the Japanese man on the other side of the door, seeing as no one else was planning on doing so.

"Alright take your time," the man tells them through the door and Louis quickly pulls the clothes on that Marcel hands over to him.

"Thank you, Marcy," Louis tells the man with a smile, leaning up to give him a kiss on the lips as a thank you for doing what he asked of him.

"We're going to have to change after we land anyways," Marcel tells the boy, reassuring him that it was nothing.

The four of them make their way out into the other room, Harry had thrown on a pair of pants thankfully. Louis takes a seat beside Marcel for their landing, the other man takes a hold of the boy's outstretch hand when Louis hold it out. Louis smiles gratefully at the man as he hold on tight to his hand, his nerves were all over the place with the thought of the unsteady landing that was about to happen. "It'll be alright, Angel," Marcel tells the boy reassuringly as he rubs soothing circles into the boy's hand.

That's when the plane starts to descend, causing Louis to squeeze a deadly grip into the other male's hand as he starts to panic. "We're gonna die, we're gonna die," he chants out as he starts to panic.

Marcel let's out a laugh as he reaches out to caress the boy's cheek. "It'll be alright, we're just landing, Angel," he reassures the boy as they continue there descent.

Louis doesn't loosen his grip on the man's hand until the plane is safely stopped onto the ground. "Thank god I packed my cigarettes in my bag," Louis mumbles to himself as he releases his hold on the other male's hand.