Chapter 17

First off I wanna tell you I have no idea about any type of medical stuff so if any of this is wrong in this chapter I am sorry I'm not an expert and second off I wanted to remind everyone that with every new chapter I post of every one of my stories I am awarding a follow to whoever manages to make the best comment. With that I would like to give a congratulations to SofiaSanchez376 who won the follow for last chapter! I love all of you guys who read my stories and I would love to know what you think of this rather depressing chapter!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 17

"Do it, Harry," A sinister voice whispers in the curly haired male's ear tempting the man to go through with the actions he was contemplating in his mind.

The eldest twin was sobbing in the downstairs bathroom. It's been hours since Harry's been kicked out of the bedroom and ever since then the voices in his head have started getting much more sinister than they have been in a while.

"You know that they don't want you here anymore, they've confided in each other and pushed you away, Harry. There's nothing else for you to live for," The voice of the man's deceased brother goes on to whisper in his ear in that same cruel tone.

The man holds the object that could end his life with only one large slash at a certain part of his wrist, contemplating if he were to make the last blow would the two people upstairs even care about what he had done.

"Do it Harry!" The voice shouts inside the man's head pushing the male to finally take the last action and uses the razor in his hand to make to two large gashes on each of his wrists, feeling that familiar burning pain he always gets from an open wound caused by a razor.

The man made sure that the cuts were too deep to close on his own, blood already flowing down his wrists and onto the white tiled floor.
"I'll see you soon, little brother," were the last things that the man heard before he was swept into unconsciousness.

*********

Louis woke up in the middle of the night cuddle up to the younger twin's side with his head buried in the man's warm chest. The reason for the boy's awakening was due to the insanely annoying feeling that comes with having a full bladder.

The boy pushes his way out of the king sized bed to make his way towards the bathroom to relieve his full bladder while the man in the other room stirs awake due to the warm body disappearing from beside him. "Louis?" The younger twin calls throughout the dark room waiting for a response from the younger male.

Louis appears at the entrance of the bathroom, calming the youngest male's nerves that the boy hadn't tried to run away while he was sleeping. "I was just going to the bathroom," Louis reassures the man as he walks back into the bedroom again. "I'm going to go grab a drink of water from the kitchen." Louis was feeling rather thirsty due to the humidity in the room so he knew that he wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep until he got something to drink first.

"Oh okay," Marcel tells the boy as he sits up on the bed, reaching over to the nightstand to grab his glasses. "Do you want me to come with you?" The male asks, knowing that the boy must have still been scared of his brother after how bad he had broken him earlier that same night.

Marcel's surprised when the boy in front of him shakes his head, giving him the opposite answer from what he was expecting. "No, I'll be alright, Marcy," he tells the man, giving him a reassuring smile to show him that he really meant it.

"Alright, call if you need me," Marcel tells the boy as he watches the boy's retreating figure disappear out of the bedroom. The boy was dressed in only a pair of dark blue lace panties and one of Marcel's large shirts that fell past the boy's panty covered bum.