Chapter 27

So this chapter was written mostly about how gosh darn hot it is here in Pennsylvania at the moment as well as getting down to business. The next chapter is going to be wild and smutty so yeah get ready for that. As long as it stays this hot over the course of this week you'll be getting many more updates like this! Nothing else to do in this heat, plus I've lost my Netflix remote so no distractions at the moment! Anyways enough of my blabbing! Here's this chapter and I hope you guys like it! Let me know what y'all think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 27

It's been a few days since the men had their first sexual encounter with Louis and the two eldest of the brothers had finally made up with each other. Since then the two males acted as if they had never been mad at one another in the first place, which was rather odd in Louis' opinion but he wasn't going to complain about it.

It was a rather hot day, one of those days that the air conditioner just doesn't seem to be able to keep up with the endless amount of heat. Louis was lounging around the house in just a pair of light pink panties, feeling as if his body was on fire with the heat. He was one of the only ones up so far, besides Harry who had left a while ago for his morning jog across the island. He asked Louis to go with him, but the boy declined. You wouldn't catch him dead out in that heat.

While the boy was watching an Adam Sandler movie that he had found on Netflix, the other two of the brothers decided to finally make their appearance. "Jesus, Lou. Are you trying to make us fuck you?" Alex asks as he takes in the boy's mostly naked body spread out on the couch.

"No," the boy whines, annoyed that the man would even think that at a time like this. "It's too hot!"

Marcel let's out a laugh at the boy's distress. "Why don't we go for a swim, it's the perfect way to stay cooled down in this heat," the male suggests.

"But I still don't know how to swim," Louis points out in annoyance to the other men, hating how he never learned how to swim as a child.

"You can always ride on my back, " Alex says as he sends the boy a suggestive smile and raise of his eyebrows.

Louis only rolls his eyes at the man's obvious attempt at flirting with him. "We'll try and teach you in the giant pool out front instead this time," Marcel tells the boy with a smile. "It's only four feet deep so you'll be able to stand up in it and be above the water."

Louis thinks about the male's words for a second before nodding in agreement. "Alright, I guess I can try," he tells the man, knowing that it was definitely better than staying inside and sweating his bum off all day. "On one condition though," Louis suddenly says, making Marcel turn to raise eyebrow at the boy.

"What's your condition?" Alex asks, curious to know what type of condition the boy has for them.

"Well I have two actually," Louis says as he sends the two of them a small smile. "The first is that I get to pick out my own swimsuit this time," he says, sending the two brothers a small look that let's them know he wasn't wearing some skimpy piece of fabric this time.

"Okay, done," Marcel says, ready to hear the boy's second condition.

"The second condition is the Oli will be coming out as well and you guys are going to be nice to him," Louis tells the two of them sending them both a small glare.

Marcel lets out a sigh at the male's words. He was definitely willing to try to get along with Louis' monkey, but he knew that Harry wasn't going to be too fond about that decision. "Okay, I will try, Angel," Marcel promises the boy with a small smile.