Chapter 33

Okay so here's this chapter and I'm not as proud of it as my other chapters but it's what I had planned so that's, that. Also the rest of this story is already outlined and will be about 40 chapters in all and yes we are getting closer towards the end sadly! It makes me sad that it's almost over but I have a really amazing outline for the rest of the story and I think everyone will really like it! Anyways, I hope you like this chapter and please tell me what you think!

Chapter 33

Edward leads the boy towards the back entrance to the house, his hand entwined in the boy's smaller one. As the man pulls Louis through the doorway the boy's eyes widen at the gorgeous scene before him.

It was nighttime outside meaning that the men's large backyard was engulfed in darkness but instead of it being completely dark there were white fairy lights hung up in path of trees that lead in a straight line towards the deck of the lake.

"Wow, this is so pretty," Louis says in awe as he stares at the trees as they pass by them on their way to the pier of the lake.

"I'm so glad that you like it," Edward tells the boy with a small smile, squeezing the boy's hand slightly as he leads the boy down the path. "I had my servants working on it all day," he tells the boy as he lets out a nervous laugh. The two of them arrive at the edge of the pier that was connected to the grassy area of the backyard.

The servants had taken a huge amount of effort on just the pier making it the prettiest thing in the backyard. The same fairy lights that were hung up in the trees were strung around the wood pillars of the pier. Red and white roses were hung in between each light hundreds of the perfectly blossomed flowers spread across the wood. The lights gave off the perfect amount of light for the two of them to make their way towards the middle of the pier.

There was a table set up in the very middle of the wooden structure a beautiful white lace table cloth placed upon it. There was a vase full of the beautiful roses that were surrounding them as well as one large candle placed in the center of the table, giving off just enough light so that the two of them will be able to see the plates in front of them.

"I hope you plan on paying your workers extra for this," Louis teases Edward, admiring how much thought the man must have put into this date.

"I take it that means you like it," Edward says to the boy knowingly as he leads him to one of the two chairs at the table motioning for the boy to sit in it.

Louis sits down with a smile spreading across his face. "I definitely like it," he admits to the other man, a small blush spreading across his face as the man pushes in his chair for him before making his way across the table to his own table.

"I'm so glad," Edward tells the boy, so happy that his planning had worked out the way he was hoping for. "I put a lot of thought into all of it."

Louis smiles at the man from across the table, amazed that someone like Edward who seemed to be the most arrogant and egotistical man he's ever met, would do something this amazing just to show him how much he admires him. "I'm honestly flattered that you went to all of this trouble," Louis tells the man in all honesty, deciding to flirt with the man a little bit by looking up at him from behind his eyelashes giving him an innocent look.

Before Edward can reply to the boy's flirting they're interrupted by a red headed male that was dressed in a very clean looking suit. "Sorry for interrupting, but the kitchen has finished up with your meal, sir. Would you like me to bring it out here for you?" The man asks his master timidly being extra sure not to try and make eye contact with the dominant male on the other side of the table from Louis.