Chapter 35

Okay so the next chapter is when the plan to free Edward from the mob happens but I think I'm going to split it into two parts because I'm going to be going back and forth through it and think that would honestly be best. I kept a chapter free in my outline for something like this anyways so it's not an issue! There's only like five more chapters and an epilogue left in this story guys and I'm super sad to see it ending soon, but all good things do in fact need to come to end. So, here's this chapter and I really hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you think! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 35

It's a few days after Louis and Edward's date and everything has been mostly calm with everyone around the Styles mansion. Marcel and Alex have finally gotten their full plan together with the help of Harry's spying in on Edward's mob and how they work. They just needed to get all of the weapons and ammo around for what they had planned for the next few days.

While the two men made their way down to the basement of the mansion where their parents had kept a huge vault full of every illegal weapon imaginable, Harry makes his way towards his older brother's room. Edward has been hogging Louis all to himself lately and Harry didn't like it. With his brother's getting everything ready for the plan he had a good excuse to take Louis out on a date himself.

"Louis!" Harry shouts into the bedroom as he bursts through his older brother's door.

Louis and Edward were cuddling on the older male's bed, a movie was playing on the flat screen television on the other side of the bedroom. "What do you need, little brother?" Edward asks his sibling in annoyance as he cuddles Louis closer towards his chest.

"I want to take Louis into town on a date," Harry announces to his older sibling proudly as he sends the boy in question a bright smile.

"No," Edward says simply as he moves his attention back towards the television.

Louis rolls his eyes at the older brother's words and pushes his way out of the man's arms. "Let me get dressed and then you can take me on a date," he tells Harry as he crawls out of the older brother's bed, sending the man still there a small glare at being selfish.

Harry only gives his brother a small smirk before he follows the smaller boy out of the male's bedroom. Louis makes his way into Marcel's room so that he can steal some more of the man's old clothes since they seem to fit him the best. He slips into a pair of black skinny jeans that he rolls up a bit at the ankles so that they don't get caught on his shoes and a pretty floral button up that was made out of a silky material. He also slips his small feet into a pair of red vans that were a size too big for him.

"You look wonderful," Harry compliments the boy after he sees him fully dressed in his younger siblings clothing

Louis holds up a finger as a signal for Harry to wait a second before he pulls out a pair of sunglasses from the deep depths of Marcel's closet and places them onto his face. Harry only lets out a small laugh as he watches the boy do this. "Now I'm ready to go," Louis tells the other man as he makes his way out of Marcel's room and down the hall, the other man following closely behind him.