Chapter 20

Wow! Look who actually got you guys two stories updated in the last 24 hours! I finally had a free day to write and man have I actually missed it dearly! I love everyone who still puts up with my late updates and stuff! I hope you like this chapter and I hope you start liking Alex as much as I have been. Anyways here's chapter 20 and I will try my best to get you another update as soon as possible!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 20

It's been a few days since Harry was taken to the hospital and he was finally being discharged at the end of the day. Alex and Marcel have been bickering ever since the eldest has arrived in Japan. Louis, sadly, was stuck in between the bickering.

The three of them have been sharing a hotel room with two Queen sized beds. Marcel refused to let Louis anywhere near Alex as if the oldest brother would do something to the boy in the middle of the night.

That's where the two brothers were now bickering with each other over the younger boy. "He's not yours, Marcel!" Alex growls at his younger brother trying to push his brother out of the way to get to the younger boy.

"Yes he is, Alex!" Marcel shoots back at his brother, pushing at his brother's chest to keep him away from the younger boy behind him.

Louis who was standing awkwardly behind the youngest brother clears his throat trying to get the brother's attention. "Yes, Angel?" Marcel asks, turning to look at the boy with a fond smile spread across his face.

"You know I am a human being. I can choose who I wanna be with on my own," Louis tries explaining to the rather boneheaded brother's who both turn their glares onto the poor boy.

"No you can't!" They both shout in unison before going back to bickering with each other again.

Louis just rolls his eyes as he pushes past the two brothers and to the bathroom, grabbing a set of clean clothes on his way. The boy shuts and locks the door when he's safely inside, needing a bit of peace from the two brother's bickering. "Thank God, Harry's getting discharged today. I don't think I could handle another day being stuck with them," he tells himself as he turns on the shower waiting for it to heat up enough to step inside.

Just as the boy is about to step inside the warm water a knock can be heard from the door. "Louis?" Marcel's voice asks hesitantly and Louis can't help but to roll his eyes.

"I'm getting a shower, Marcel. Go back to fighting with your brother," he tells the male, ignoring the man's reply as he steps into the warm water of the shower to forget about the last few stressful days he's had.

Sadly, Louis couldn't escape the brother's for forever and he was soon pulling on the clothes he had brought with him into the bathroom. It was a pair of white and black pair of adidas short shorts as well as one of Marcel's baggy grey t-shirts. Underneath he had on a pair of black lace panties that Marcel had picked out at the lingerie store.