Chapter 4

I hope this chapter is good I kinda rushed it tbh, but it's here and I updated this story again after about a year of procrastinating it! Alrighty then I hope you like this chapter and please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 4

Louis walks into the musky and dreary building that was his place of work, having this growing sense of duty to actually do his job of trying to diagnose the brother's he was assigned to. He was going to do his job the best he can with the two brothers who seemed to know every way of getting under his skin.

"Good morning, sister," Louis greets the blonde haired nun at the front desk, sending a friendly smile her way.

"Good morning, Mr. Tomlinson," the friendly nun greets back, sending him a small wave as he pass her to go straight up the long, dark staircase and make his way towards his new office. Louis make sure to keep my gaze focused on the hallway in front of him, not wanting to glance into any of the cells, scared about what he might find inside them.

When Louis makes it to his office he turns the handle on the cold door, opening it to reveal the dark room in front of him. Turning on the light switch that takes ages to turn on, the familiar office becomes visible. Letting out a small sigh, the tired male makes his way towards his office chair, plopping into the uncomfortable material.

Louis decides that having a quick smoke before he gets to actual work was a wonderful option. Opening up the top drawer of his rusty desk he pulls out the pack of cigarettes and lighter he discarded there the previous day. Pulling one of the death sticks from it's box Louis places it between his teeth and lights it up.

The feeling of bittersweet smoke entering his lungs helped wake the man up from his still tired state. Halfway through his cigarette, a knock can be heard against the metal of the office door, startling Louis into dropping his cigarette onto the cement floor of the office.

The man quickly puts out the cigarette with his shoe, before hiding the rest of the pack and his lighter back into his office drawer. With the evidence finally hidden he gives the person at the door the affirmative to come in.

The door opens to reveal Dr. Malik, a friendly smile spread across the man's face as he steps into Louis' office. "Good morning, Louis," Zayn greets the smaller man, as he makes his way over to the uncomfortable chair in front of the man's desk and taking a seat in it.

"Good morning, Zayn," Louis gives the man a friendly smile, not wanting to piss of someone he works with, despite his obvious irritation for how cheery the man was this early in the morning.

"So, you have an actual meeting with the twins today," Zayn says, passing the man on the other side of the desk a large yellow folder.

Louis furrows his eyebrows at the folder, opening it up to see what it was. The first page reveals a picture of one of the twins. The male looking extra intimidating in the obviously forced picture. "Harry Styles. Age 29." Was the words written below the picture. Louis realizes that this must be the twins case file.

"All of twins stuff is in there," Zayn explains to him. "That's all the information that's been collected throughout the years, I'd study it and see what yo can make of any of it before your first professional session with them."

Louis gives the man a small nod as he start to skim over the materials inside the folder. I start to read off one of the pages that a previous therapist has written:

The first day at the asylum it's already obvious that the two men have a close attachment to each other. One of the guards tried to separate them into different cells and the two got physical with him, threatening to kill the man.