Chapter 31

Most of this chapter is kind of depressing but it does have a ton of fluff in here as well so I hope you can forgive me for the other stuff! There's a trigger warning for self-harm in this chapter and if you have issues with that just skip over that part . This chapter is pretty important though so I wouldn't recommend skipping over the whole thing! Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter and please let me know what you think of it! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 31

It was the middle of the night when Harry wakes up cuddled with his brothers and Louis. He doesn't necessarily know what he's doing until he's out of the bed and walking towards the bedroom door.

"You know where to go, Harry," The dark voice in his head bellows to him, this man and time that voice didn't have a name or face it was just the demon inside his head.

Harry couldn't do anything to stop himself before he was in the bathroom at the end of the hall. He has tears streaming down his face as he grips ahold of the razor that he had found inside of one of the cupboards. "Come on, do it already," the voice in his head encourages him and all Harry can do is cry as he brings the razor across his wrist.

Suddenly the door to the bathroom is being pushed open and a sleepy Edward stands in the doorway, wearing nothing but a pair of pajama pants. The man's eyes widen when he takes in the scene before him. "Harry what are you doing?!" Edward asks his younger brother, a sense of panic running through him.

Tears fall down Harry's face as he shakes his head, finally getting enough of himself back to drop the razor back into the sink. He had three shallow but bleeding cuts across his left wrist. "I don't know, I just couldn't stop," he says, hiccuping with how bad he was sobbing.

Edward sends his brother a sad smile as he brings him into his arms so that he can cry into his naked chest. "It's going to be alright, Haz," he soothes the male, rubbing a hand through his brother's long head of curls.

The two of them stay like that for what feels like forever but in reality was only around five minutes. Edward waited for his brother's sobbing to diminish before he pulled the man away from his chest so that he could look into his eyes. "What's going on, Harry?" Edward asks the boy as he moves him over towards the closed toilet seat so that he could clean the man's cuts for him, just like he used to when they were kids.

"I haven't been taking my meds," Harry admits to the man, feeling ashamed of his words as he stares down at his hands which were folded in his lap.

Edward lets out a sigh as he holds his hand out for the man to hand him his still bleeding wrist. "This is going to hurt a bit, HarBear," he tells the man, using his old childhood nickname for his brother as he brings the alcohol soaked cotton swab onto the man's cuts.

Harry let out a small intake of air at the stinging the alcohol had on his fresh cuts, but doesn't complain. He watches as his brother cleans his cuts very careful before placing a large bandage over the cuts. "Thank you, Eddie," Harry tells his brother, his voice sounding like a kid again as he reaches his hands out for the other man to pick him up.

Edward smiles fondly at his brother. "Not quite yet, Haz," he tells the man, poking him on the nose slightly before turning back around to search inside the cupboard above the sink.

He pulls out a pill bottle and places it onto the counter before filling the plastic cup by the sink with water. Harry watches as the man hands him the cup of water and two of the little white pills inside of the bottle. "They're pretty old, but I think they'll still do the trick," Edward says as he motions for his brother to down the pills.