Chapter 7

I'm so very very sorry if this chapter doesn't sound too great I wasn't feeling the writing thing today, but I did it anyways haha. So, here's this chapter and the next chapter is when things really get crazy! Anyways! Tell me what you think and love you all! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 7

Louis let's out a large sigh as he packs up his things up for the day. It was such a long day for the nineteen year old. After the eventful meeting with the twins he had talked to Zayn about the twins disorders and what medicine he could get for them to start as soon as possible. That meant having to talk with the mother about the whole entire thing, the elderly nun didn't seem to think that putting the twins on medicine with just the small bit of information they gave to him would be worth while, but after a large and heated argument between the three of them, Louis came out the winner in the end. So, come tomorrow morning the twins will start taking medicine for their disorders and hopefully from there they can get better and leave the asylum.

The annoying ringing of his phone makes Louis let out a groan as he digs the device from his bag, answering the phone call before placing the phone at his ear. "Hello, Louis Tomlinson speaking," he answers formally, not knowing if it was a work call or not.

"Hey Louis!" Liam's voice says cheerily from the other end of the phone and Louis curses himself for giving the overly happy man his phone number.

"Hi Liam," Louis greets his cheerful neighbor, not wanting to be rude, but really not in the mood to talk to anyone after the day at work he had. "What are you calling for?" Louis asks, hoping that it wasn't for them to hang out because he knew he wouldn't be able to turn the man down and he really just wanted to go home and take a long nap.

"I was wondering if you'd like to go out and get drinks or something," Liam says, a hopeful sound in his voice and there it is the line that wrecks his plans for a night in. "You're really the only friend I have in town and I thought you'd want to go out and have fun since it's Friday night and all," Liam continues on when Louis doesn't reply to him right away, really trying to come up with a way to turn the man down gently, but doesn't come up with any.

"Where in this town do you go to have a few drinks with friends, anyways?" Louis asks, hating himself for giving in and not being able to turn down the other man's offer at going out tonight.

Liam let's out a heart laugh on the other end of the line as the other male searches for the key to my office to lock up when he leaves. "Well, there is a small nightclub downtown by the hospital. It's not much, but they have good alcohol," Liam tells me and Louis smiles at the thought of how a good strong drink sounded absolutely wonderful at the day that he had.

"That sounds wonderful," Louis tells the man, only half-lying, really wanting to get some alcohol into his system. "I'm just leaving work now. So, I'll see you when I arrive at my apartment," Louis tells the man as he locks the door to his office, shoving his key back into his bag.

"Alright, see you then, Louis," Liam says as a farewell on the other end of the line and Louis hangs up the phone and shoves it back into his bag. As Louis was leaving his place of work he got an odd feeling that someone was watching him, but like every other feeling he gets in the dreary building, he brushed it off as himself just being paranoid.

******

A few hours later and Louis is absolutely drunk off his ass. He started drinking as soon as they got to the nightclub and hasn't stopped since. "Let's dance," he slurs out as he drags the other male onto the small dance floor, making the other man dance with him.

Liam, on the other hand, only had a few drinks and was completely sober, but he went along with the drunken lads antics, laughing as he dances with his newest friend. They were having such a great time even though the smaller lad wasn't too fond of the idea at first. It felt great to let loose and not have to worry about work.