Chapter 11

So, this chapters pretty long and I think it sounds pretty good. I hope it's not too rushed but it might be haha. Anyways I hope you like this chapter and I would love to hear what you think about it!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 11

"No, I didn't hurt him, Marcel," Liam tells the youngest twin in annoyance as he stares at the sleeping figures of the two boys. "You and your brother have told me about a hundred times what you'd do to me if I did." As much as he loved the two curly haired men he grew up with he thought they were going a little overboard on how much they loved this boy, but since Liam knew the reason for why they were so adamant on having the small boy he wouldn't dare to say anything to either of the men about it.

"If I find even a scratch on him, I won't hesitate to kill you, Liam," this comment had come from the older twin who was most-likely listening to the two men's conversation and just had to add his own two sense.

Liam rubs at his temples as he feels a migraine coming on with having to deal with these two men. "I've got it, Harry. You've explained this to me about a hundred times, when you see him in six hours he won't have even a little scratch on his body," Liam tells his oldest friend annoyed of this conversation already.

"Good, call us when you get closer to Japan," Harry says as a good-bye, not giving Liam any time to respond as he hangs up on the other man right like that. Liam rolls his eyes before shutting off his phone and chucking it onto the table in front of him.

He turns to look at the two boys fast asleep on the king sized bed, they wouldn't wake up until long after they arrived in Japan. Liam stares at the blonde haired male with a fond smile on his face, he knew that the small male wasn't going to be too happy with being kidnapped, but Liam was going to do everything he could to make the boy happy to be with him. He would get the two of them a nice place just outside of Tokyo so that they weren't too far from the twins and Louis' private island. That way the Irish boy could visit his friend whenever he wanted and Liam could check up on the twins and make sure that they were treating Louis right.

Liam makes a note in the back of his head to call Zayn and apologize for leaving him alone in Canada. If the man ever forgave him he would be completely willing to fly him out to Japan and all three of them could start from the beginning and see how a relationship together would be. Sadly, Liam highly doubts the other man will be very willing to forgive him after he finds out that he was working with the twins this whole time. Liam would make sure that Zayn and his family were unharmed by the twins no matter what though. '

Liam sighs as he gets up from his seat to walk over towards the sleeping blonde, he smiles down at the boy as he takes a seat beside the boy on the soft bed. He smiles at the boy fondly, reaching over to brush his hand through the boy's soft hair. "I hope you forgive me for this," he whispers to the boy, leaning down and planting a soft kiss the boy's forehead.

********************

Louis wakes up to a large thumping in is head, the boy sits up in the extremely soft bed to take in his unfamiliar surroundings with a confused look on his face. The bed he was on was absolutely humongous, but only seemed to take up a quarter of the incredibly large bedroom. On a quick inspection Louis realizes that the room had to belong to someone that had an extreme amount of money, the crystal chandelier that hung above the bed was more than enough proof of that.