Chapter 28

So this is like 6000 words long and yup a good portion of it is just smut but hopefully it's good smut. Anyways for all of you guys who actually read these authors note I want to let everyone know that I have gotten a job and will be starting it on Tuesday. That means that I will most-likely not be able to update as much as I have been, but I'm going to try to get as much done as I can! Sundays will most-likely be my designated writing days for a while BUT it takes me a few days to get chapters done because I put a LOT of effort into them! Anyways, I'm done with my rambling and will let you guys start this long and eventful chapter. I hope everyone likes it and please tell me what you think!
Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 28

After Harry ran off into the wilderness of the island, Louis and the other two brothers had gone inside to pack for their upcoming trip as well as coming up with a plan as to how they were going to get Harry onto a plane to the Styles family manor without the man totally freaking out. They had to have a very full proof one to get them all the way from Japan to England.

It's while the three of them were packing clothing and other necessities into their suitcases that the two brothers manage to come up with the best lie. "Gemma," the name was spoken by Alex, the man having a bright smile spread across his face seeming proud of himself for coming up with the idea.

Louis crinkles his face in confusion as he looks between the two men after hearing the unknown name from the man. "Who's Gemma?" Louis asks the two men with a raise of his eyebrows, never having heard any of the brothers talk about someone by that name before. They don't usually talk about very many people though anyways.

"Our sister," Marcel says in answer to Louis' question, causing the boy to stare at him in shock. Marcel lets out a small sigh as he turns to look at Alex with a sad smile. "She hasn't talked to Harry and I since we were taken to the asylum," he says to his older brother. He knew that trying to take Harry into going to see Gemma might just go in a more chaotic direction then just telling him the truth.

Alex just shrugs at Marcel look, having a different outlook on how Harry will take their lie. "Those two were always so close when they were little, he'll agree to going if we tell him Gemma wants to see us," Alex says seeming very confident with his plan.

Louis stares between the two brothers as he packs his toothbrush and other necessities into his suitcase. He was curious to know how many more things that he doesn't know about the brothers family and lives. The boy was really hoping that this trip to their childhood home will help them open up to him more and that he'll learn all about their lives growing up.

"Alright, so it's settled we'll tell him we're going to see Gemma," Marcel says in finality him and his brother finally deciding on the plan as Louis was stuck in his own head thinking about the trip ahead.

"Is your sister going to be there though?" Louis asks the two men curiously, he was really hoping he would be able to meet the rest of the men's family. He really just wanted to be involved in their family life.

Alex let's out a loud laugh as he turns to stare at the boy. "Heaven's no, Lou!" He says it as if the question was completely barbaric and Louis only raises his eyebrows not understanding the man's reaction. "Gemma has been traveling the world for years now," the man explains as he sends the boy a small smile.

Louis only nods at the man in understanding still not really understanding why the man reacted that way before. "So, what's my part in this plan?" The boy asks the men as he turns to stare at the two practically identical men curiously.

Louis watches as an identical smirk spreads across both of the brothers' faces. "You've got the best role," Alex says as he wiggles his eyebrows at the boy, disappearing into the closet for a second before reappearing inside the room. The man holds out a small pink bag towards the smaller male with a suggestive smile.