A/N - background info on the story, please read!

~~Sorry guys, this isn't an update, but please read this!!~~

I first just want to thank you all for reading my story. I just recently hit 3,000 reads, and I honestly didn't think that I'd ever reach 100!

Anyways, I just felt that I should share with y'all how the title and the idea for this story came about.

3 months ago, I officially met Michael for the first time, in Houston, as
before I had only seen him when he was in a car and I was on the other side, when I flew to DC to see 5SOS.

Finally meeting him was honestly the best moment of my entire life. My friend and I were the only ones there, so whilst she was with Ashton I got a chance to talk to Michael.

He went in for a hug, and whilst we were hugging I accidentally said something along the lines of "please don't ever let me go, I need you." I was so embarrassed because it just slipped out. I was honestly expecting him to laugh or something, but instead he hugged me even tighter, literally lifting me off the ground (geez he must have super strength or something) and said "I won't, I Promise," hence the title of this story.

After that, more fans arrived, but I stayed by his side talking to him whilst he took photos with other fans, and I was honestly dying the entire time.

Later on that day, I found out that no one other than Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings were staying in the hotel room right next to mine! I was so in shock, I just couldn't believe it.

I kept running into him and all of the other boys frequently throughout the day, so I'm pretty sure they knew who I was by the time the day ended haha

Anyways, that night I couldn't sleep, so when it was very late I went for a walk around the hotel, wearing a onesie, and literally walked into Michael. Like we actually collided and it was so embarrassing! This is one of the first times I've ever told anyone about this encounter, but I decided to share it with you.

Michael and I began talking about random things such as the weather and stuff like that, until we somehow ended up discussing some very deep and emotional topics, I ended up crying in front of him, which was so embarrassing, but he just hugged me and was like "everything will be okay, I promise," and stuff like that.

After that we walked back to our rooms and unfortunately, that was the last time I saw him.

I honestly can't thank him enough, because he has helped me so much, and without him I don't know where I'd be.....

I might be flying to London later this month to see them, and if I do I'm determined to thank him and let him know that I kept my promise.

So yeah, that was hard for me to write because literally only 2 people know about it, but I just thought it was important for the story!

If any of you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to message me, because I will always be here for every single one of you!

I love you all so much, thanks for being amazing readers!

Rebecca xx