Chapter 18

The events from that night played over and over again in my head as I tried to sleep. I was now officially Michael's girlfriend, and it was an amazing feeling.

  After I awkwardly fell off the bench, pulling him down with me, we decided to head back inside as it was quite chilly. We went to Luke and Calum's room to find the two of them plus Kirstin sitting around playing guitar and singing. She had quite the voice, and it complimented the other boys' quite well.  

As the finished the final notes of Lego House by Ed Sheeran, Michael and I began to clap, causing the three of them to jump, having not realised that we were there.  

"You guys scared me half the death!" Calum exclaimed, clutching his chest and pretending to fall the the floor.   He was quickly tackled by Luke, who was then jumped on by Michael, resulting in a big dog pile.  

Kirstin and I rolled our eyes at their immaturity, but continued to laugh as the boys remained on the floor.  

"Babe, can you help me up?" Michael, who was now somehow below the other two, groaned.   My heart fluttered as he once again called me babe, and I quickly obliged, giving him my hand.  

As I tried to pull him up, his strength over powered mine, and I was quickly pulled to the floor, my face landing inches away from his.  

The room seemed to go silent, all thoughts of the other three gone, as we both slowly leaned in. Our lips met, and once again fireworks exploded. Things had just started to heat up a bit when we heard Calum complaining from his spot on the floor next to Michael.  

"Guys, not again!" He yelled, as we pulled apart and sat up.   We Luke's jaw was dropped nearly to the floor, as he didn't know that Michael and I were that close.  

"Dude, you guys were very into that kiss. Please tell me you asked her already?" Calum exclaimed, now sitting in his desk chair.  

Michael pulled me into his lap, and flashed a cheeky grin at Calum.    Calum looked pleased, and continued to talk to Michael, as I sat there sleepily playing on my phone.  

"Oh my God!" Luke exclaimed, minutes later, "You two... Michael you and Rebecca.. Oh my God you are dating!"  

He looked shocked, as Kirstin tried to explain the situation to him.   Michael noticed how tired I was getting, and decided to call it a night.  

"We're gonna head back to my room guys, but we'll see you in classes tomorrow!" He alerted the others.  

"Alright guys, goodnight! Oh, and don't be too loud, my room is just across the hall you know!" Calum said with a wink, causing both Michael and I to blush.  

"Ugh, Calum! Not like that!" I said whilst laughing.  

Michael grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers, as we made the short journey to his room. We instantly climbed into his bed, setting up a movie on his laptop.  

I fell asleep before the movie finished, and since the rehab center's rules stated that girls and boys couldn't sleep in the same room, Michael carried me back to my own bed, without me even waking up.  

--The Next Day--  

I was awoken far to early the next day, at 6:30 am to be exact, by a loud knock on my door.  

I groaned loudly and rolled out of bed, slowly walking over to see who on earth could be waking me up at this ungodly hour.  

I was beyond shocked to see a smiling Michael holding two cups of coffee standing there. He quickly walked into my room, handing one of the drinks to me, and sitting down on my bed with the other.