Chapter 3 [Rewritten]

Tobias Cameroon will be playing Marco Enzo.

Isabella Denise

"Shoot him" My 12 year old self was ordered.

"Why? What did he do?" I asked breathing hardly. I was told to shoot someone. Kill someone. I had never killed a person in my entire life.

"When ordered something, you do so. Understood?" My trainer Albelino said to me. "But what's so wrong with knowing the reason for killing someone before killing them?" I asked my curiosity taking over me again.

"You're a curious girl, Bella." He said walking around me in a circular manner. I felt proud by that, it felt like a compliment.

"Being curious is good, but not for an assassin sweetheart. Assassins are supposed to kill no matter what the reason, they don't need to know the reason, all they have to do is kill." I was told.

"What if I'm not meant to be an assassin?" I asked cautiously.

Albelino stood closely behind me and leaned his head near my ear and spoke.

"Shoot. Him."

I didn't think twice before I pulled the trigger and watched the blood come out of the lifeless body of the unknown person in front of me.

"Do you regret it?" I was asked and I shook my head. "No."

I didn't regret killing that person, I felt nothing, but I didn't feel numb either, I knew I killed a person for a reason, even if the reason was not very acceptable to everyone, even if it was just for fun, it was a reason and I didn't regret a single bit of it.

"Congratulations, you just passed the first step of being an assassin."

"There's more?" I questioned my trainer.

"When you're an assassin, you never stop learning, you keep finding out more ways to perfection, but you will never reach it, perfection."

"Why is being curious bad for an assassin?"

"An assassin is supposed to kill, torture as told no matter what the reason, they master in killing, they don't turn away from the sight of blood." Albelino spoke walking around the cell that we were in, where the now dead man was kept.

"When an assassin starts to interrogate, they get killed. Why? Because they just can't they get in the wrong business, they start doing things that are out of their league, things that isn't part of their jobs, and that is not acceptable."

"That is why we have spy's."I said.

"Yes. That is correct, a spy has the ability to act, stay undercover, stay low key and take out information from people who we want to. They just simply spy."

"What if I want to be an assassin and a spy. Both at the same time?"I asked my boss.

"My dear Bella, you're an assassin and you should know being an assassin that 'Curiosity kills the cat' and for people like you it would be terribly painful." The last parts were tauntingly whispered in my ear.

'Curiosity kills the cat' and for people like me it would be terribly painful.

*

I woke to the sound of my alarm blaring through the speaker as I peeled one eye open and threw my right arm out of the cozy sheets and reached out for my phone to stop the alarm.