Authors Note (Imp.)

I know you guys have been waiting for the update like freaking crazy I mean I have been dying to find the time to write as well but of course school has to ruin the chances of that.

I want to update so much but school is making me work like crazy and wanna know a crazier thing? There is school on Saturday for me and from Monday my monthly assessments are starting and I'm going to be having two assessments in one day! So I'm kind of worked up and tomorrow is Saturday and I have like 2 tests so yeah my school has no idea what mercy is.

Maybe they do know what it means but just don't like it! Like seriously give me a fucking break! I need a break! A test everyday! 5 homework assignments almost everyday!? Fucking kill me! My school is going crazy and my crush is making me go crazy!

I'm gonna be honest here! In the last school year he wasn't very tall but after the summer break every guy at my school has grown like 4-5 inches in height while I'm just here sitting in my 5'1 height! Like come on puberty! Come back and make me taller! Why still with  the boys!?

Okay I think I have been eating your brains with my rants so I'm just gonna get to the main point here which is that I'm going to update as soon as my assessments end be ready for that update since it's gonna be pretttty long and it's gonna have a lot and I do mean a lot of drama! I don't know if I'm rushing things or not but that's just how the things are gonna b and you just gotta go with it!

My brain is fried 98%! Gotta keep the 2% percent alive now! So later Guys!

Comment your questions below for the Q&A at the end of the book. You can ask questions about me, my family or the book or the characters or anything you want! Just drop them in the comments!

Love.

PossessionPossessed