Chapter 33

Isabella Denise

Things were going slightly smooth the next two days. The Russians had arrived and now the men were sharing rooms with them so that they could make space for all of them. Some men were actually nice enough to offer their bed and sleep on the sofa. I bet it was all Grace's doing, Grace came before the Russians did and may I just say, Tony, Marie and Marco mostly were never more glad to see their mother as I heard from the other men in the house.

It's truly amazing how they are such badasses when they are not with their family, I am the same as them but I have always been the same because I didn't have a family for as long as the time when Albelino broke the news to me that my mother was actually alive, just remembering her state sent a pang of pain in my heart, it hurt. It hurt like a bitch, it's sad when you're emotionally in pain but it's even sadder that you can actually feel it in your body. True pain was that, every time I thought of my mom, I felt tears brimming at my eyes burning it because till now I wasn't used to crying because it was somethings I rarely did.

But back to the main topic, the Enzo family was amazingly different with each other then the outsiders or the ones not very close family because the Mafia wasn't just organized crime for us, it was family.

Marco, Marie and Antonio were very different with their mother, Grace. Personally I live Grace for the effect she has on them because the worlds most feared man feared an old woman also known as his mother, who could be scary a lot of times because of many things that she does so I wouldn't really blame Marco for being scared of his mother, she may be small but she's tough as hell.

I was currently in the garage which was unbelievably huge. Like unbelievably huge, if you think the cars that were parked outside was it then you're dealing wrong because outside were like 5-6 exotic cars, the inside had more . There were like 10-11 cars in garage parked in an order at one side of the place while the other side had shelves containing all the things, tools, a mechanic needed. It was a perfect place for a car lover and a mechanic which was Alessandro and I bet that this was his favorite place in the whole mansion.

Expensive and exotic cars were lined and parked perfectly on my left right side, the cars had glossy paint and were shinning more like glistening and my guess is that they would be the same even in the dark because whoever did the paint or whoever cleans it is gifted by God to to do this job because it was done perfectly even though this isn't a thing to be this proud of.

The cars were varied from different colors and types, there were 2 Ferrari's, one was red and one was a beautiful glossy black, there were three Lamborghini's and they were all of different types, one was a glossy black Aventador, a grey Lamborghini Centenario and a white huracan, there were so beautiful that I might have fallen in love with them.

The best one was that there was one Aston Martin db11. Did I mention that he had a Bugatti Veyron and a Bugatti Chiron, the Bugatti Chiron was known as the Bugatti Veyron's son and may I say it was perfect, it was perfection and amazing, beautiful and every other good thing that you can call it, I may like it more than Marco. Fuck that I love it.

Also not to forget of course he has an Audi but the surprising thing was that he had an Lamborghini egoista, it was pretty nice because I had never seen it in person but now that I have, it was beautiful. Last but not least was the beautiful and extravagant Mercedes Benz. In all honesty I am falling, correction I already have fallen in love with Marco's car collection and it is my
First love ever since I joined the Mafia or more like fooled to join because of my age.

Now that I actually think, I was always destined to be in the Mafia no matter what, why?

1) If my parents hadn't died in the car accident and Albelino didn't save me from dying there and then took me in the Mafia with him I would always have been there or already was there without knowing it because I was born in it because my very own father was an consigliere or underboss of the Mafia.