Q&A (1)

Hey guys! So this is the Q&A and I will be first answering random question that I had gotten from you guys.

Q: When is your birthday?
A: My birthday is in 14 June. Yes the same day as Donald trump *shivers*.

Q: How did you get the idea to write this awesome book? 😉
A: Well in all honesty I just walk around the house and the idea just pops in my head like food and all in all I have a passion for Mafia books so that too.

Q: What is it with all the cliffhangers?
A: Im sorry I torture you guys with cliffhanger but it's kinda how you keep interest in the book and have people read more often, it also creates more suspense and mystery but don't sweat it guys! I also update this book regularly.

Q: Why am I such an Awesome writer?
A: I am going to be completely honest with you guys my nationality is like a million miles away from the language away but fortunately my school teaches English and I always liked English so I started learning it ever since I started school, where do I get my writing style? Well I just read a lot of books honestly I read like 67 books in a year and now I'm writing one. ✌🏻️✌🏻

These are the questions that you didn't ask but I think you would want to know.

Q: When will the book 2 come out?
A: The book two will officially be starting as soon as this book finishes.

Q: When will we get to know the story of the book 2?
A: You all already know that it's going to be about Alessandro of course so maybe when I write till chapter 20 I will release publish the story.

Q: When will you get to see the cover of book 2?
A: When the book is published after chapter 20.

Q: How long is this book supposed to be?
A: This book is supposed to be at least 30 chapters long or more like 40.

Q: Will this book have an Epilogue?
A: No this book will not have an epilogue it will automatically go to book 2 because that will more of be an continuation but I will try to have a short one for you guys.

Q: Will there be a book 3?
A:  Maybe there will be if this book and book 2 is successful also if there will be it will not be related to the books before.

Q: Am I thinking of more new stories?
A: Yes I have thought about one but I am still considering it, also I don't really have enough time keeping in mind that schools are starting and that I already have to finish this book and then start book 2.

Q: Are there any other things which you guys might find interesting?
A: Yes there are two, Maybe there is a chance that I may not update book 2 for week but when I will update the chapter would be like 80 pages long for you guys and the amount of chapters are going to be ranging in 15-25 considering the length of the chapters.

The second thing is if you want a book that has sex scenes from the start then this book is not for you.

Hope you people found this Q&A helpful and interesting, if you have anymore questions that you would like for me to answer then please ask in coming chapter in comments below and I will be answering them all in the next Q&A.

Till the next chapter!

PossessionPossessed