Chapter 32

Picture of Marco ladies!

Isabella Denise

"What?" I asked with a wide mouth trying to process what they had just asked and how they actually found that out in my brain, most of it was trying to focus on how they found out, I don't remember telling them about our relationship in which we had just got in tomorrow.

"W-we aren't in a relationship...." I said awkwardly chuckling, I don't know why but I seemed nervous in telling everyone that I was in a relation with Marco and it just felt so unreal because the last time I checked which was 2 and a half weeks ago I hadn't even met Marco and was still slightly in love with Leo. I know I shouldn't be nervous in telling them because Marco wasn't a nervous at all as he openly let it out and expressed everything pretty clearly.

"Yes we are baby." Marco said as he leaned close from behind since I was in his lap as he placed a soft kiss on my ear, although it was a very electrifying and awakening kiss, I felt shy because he did it in front of people which were actually Rose and Noah.

"So when were you guys planning on telling everyone? Or did you guys want to keep it a secret?" Noah asked as he leaned forward smirking mostly at Marco's way because since he has been with Marco longer than me he probably or technically knows more about him then I do and I'm pretty sure that it's for that he wouldn't have ever thought of a man like Marco to settle down with one woman, which is me.

A man like Marco or also known as the sexiest man alive on earth who has most probably slept with more Han half of New York's female population settled down with one woman and that woman was me, sitting on his lap and has killed each and everyone person she was told and supposed to kill starting from the age of 12. It does make it easier I guess when Marco has done the same ever since as well and you know that he is the worlds most feared man, even the boss of the Taliban is not feared as much as Marco was, Marco is also just 26 I think. HE'S STILL IN HIS TWENTIES!

Not that I'm not still in my twenties.

"Bella." I heard my name being called out and looked towards Marco seeing him looking at me with an awkward face then looked towards Rose and Noah and saw that they were looking at me with the same expression making me confused.

"What?" I asked them since they were starting to creep me out with their stare.

"Bella they asked you a question. Didn't you hear anything I said before?" He asked me raising an eyebrow and I looked away ashamed because what Marco must have said I didn't listen to it, it could have been very important.

"No sorry... I zoned out for a little while." I said looking down at my hands for a second to see them slightly dry.

Damn I need moisturizers.

"That's okay but I think you do wanna hear what Marco had said." Noah said smirking at Marco daring him to say what he said again so this time I could hear it as well and trust me when I say I have no problem with that whatsoever.

"Yeah I think you do. We asked him what he thinks about you." Rose said and smirked Marco's way as Marco smirked back at them making me roll my eyes, damn man can't loose his smirk at least for one second.

"Sure." Marco said as he stared at me with such passion and you can say likeliness in his eyes, Marco didn't love me, love takes time not just some weeks to happen, so yes he doesn't love me but do I love him? I don't know honestly.

"I think that Bella is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on and I'm sure as fuck that I'm not letting her leave me or go anywhere without me anytime soon. Bella is amazing and beautiful as well as perfect in every way, she makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me hard, she makes me go crazy and I can never concentrate on a single thing because the beautiful Bella keeps coming in my mind, I am never going to leave her, she changed me, no in a bad way but in a good way, in a extremely good way because I know that I am capable of having a relationship with someone. Bella makes me feel like another person, a person I never thought I was.