Chapter 36

Isabella Denise

Angry. That's what I was. I was angry. I guess angry would be an understatement of what of what I was right now. Words couldn't even describe I might even need a goddamn thesaurus.

I was furious, I was mad, I was crying angry and I might have just explode. My last hour and a half replayed in my head as my anger grew even more.

I definitely need a thesaurus right now.

Flashback

"You found my what!?" I yelled as my eyes grew wider second by second by surprise as the clock ticked in the background silently.

"Your mother dumbass! Follow me. We're going back into the boring ass office of Jenoah." Antonio said rolling his eyes as his mood continued to stay care free while mine was just the opposite of that at the moment.

I quietly followed Antonio back into Noah's office where the other men were waiting for us which were obviously Noah, Marco and Al with their same old cold demeanor and a strict 'don't fucking mess with me' look on their faces which kept other men away from them so that their lives wouldn't be ended in the next second.

"Where is she?" I asked getting straight to the point as soon as I placed my foot in the room with Tony right next to me.

"Wow slow down Puma!" Tony said chuckling and I glared at him.

"Shut up Tony. And don't call me Puma." I said rolling my eyes at him as I focused my attention back to he man that was standing in front of me directly which was no other than Noah himself.

"Well we, mostly I, hacked into the CCTV cameras of Pittsburgh and of course considering how talented I am, I managed to find where Albelino took your mother and to me it's seems like he has taken her to some small abandoned warehouse I think it is." Noah explained turning around his laptop as a paused video appeared on the screen showing a road with absolutely no car or signs as the sides were covered with dirt and trees.

Noah wasted no time in playing the video. After it kept on playing soon a familiar car drove by which was my guessing that it was Albelino's car and it was going towards the warehouse.

The guy has absolutely no idea that he is being watched and we know what his next moves are going to be and most of all he has no idea that soon he is going to be taken down and things are gonna go downhill for him in every way possible and I will make sure it does so he knows how it feels. It's the yarn he feeling of ripping his heart out just like he ripped out mine figuratively when he broke news to me about my mother.

That was a sick and a very low thing to do so I was going to rip out his so he knows exactly how it feels to get your heart ripped out and justice in the mafia will be served soon enough.

"The place where the warehouse is very well hidden and no cameras are in the place where it is so it can't really be seen but of course we have our people everywhere our guys that took the picture followed the car and saw where and how the warehouse was. Of course with my guidance he even took a picture and sent it to us." Noah said proudly, proud of his research and work, others would call it stalking or hunting.

"Like it's a pretty genius thing." Al muttered under his breath hearing the last parts of Noah's long information.

"Shut the fuck up will you? Get your grumpy ass back to work and get things done." Marco snapped. You could tell that Al was getting mad since you could hear him gritting his teeth and see his vein on the forehead pop out and of course him clench his jaw and fist.