Chapter 31

Isabella Denise

"Hey Marco do you have any Watches?" Antonio came barging in our room once again and I could feel Marco stiffening and breathing heavily. We were in an extremely intimate position and I was half naked and Antonio barged in thinking, 'hey I think I hear moans let's check it out!' Jerk.

Marco slowly and tauntingly turned his face towards Antonio covering my body with his as he glared at him shooting fires, daggers, poison and everything bad that you could think of right now as the boy stood there wide eyed.

"Oh.... You guys should lock the door for gods sake!" Antonio yelled seeing the position we were and how he was interrupting our steamy session again.

I seriously hate him for doing this! Jerk face!

"You should knock first!" I yelled at him making him cringe but Marco didn't answering as he was fuming with anger and if looks could kill than Antonio would have been long dead by now.

"Uh.. Bella think you can control your guy over there because I think he's planning to kill me." Antonio spoke chuckling awkwardly as he started to slowly back paddle.

"I don't think I have any problem with that." I said smirking because I was more than pissed at Antonio now, he needs to learn how to knock! How many times is this gonna go this way!? He's interrupting my desires!

Ok let's pretend I never said that, shall we?

Good.

"Antonio." Marco said tauntingly low and dangerously low looking at him with everything bad in his eyes that were directed towards Antonio who is supposed to run for his life.

"Run!" Marco yelled so loudly and so dangerously that it even scared me, if this was a cartoon than he would have had smoke coming out of his ears and his face would have been beat read with anger. Hell he would have exploded!

Antonio went off running the moment he was told with out a second thought and I bet he would have gone far but with Marco chasing him I don't think he can be safe no matter how much he runs because Marco is slightly taller and is faster.

Marco as well wasted no time in getting off of me leaving me exposed to the cold air but with me still feeling hot and his touched lingering everywhere he touched me. Marco quickly wore his pants and ran out of the room with his shirt in his hand in at least 15 seconds and that's gotta be a world record which left me quickly getting up and wearing my clothes as well.

I groaned as I fixed my hair making it look I wasn't really in an almost sex state with Marco because that's just gonna be way too embarrassing. I quickly grabbed my shoes running out of the room wearing them while running and that's just hard work. I was literally limping on one foot while I wore my shoe on the other. Les not forgery the time when I fell on my butt.

I searched upstairs and there was no sign of both the brothers and then went downstairs to check if they were there and still no sign of them until I heard yelling from the ground floor where the kitchen and everything else was. I wasted no time in running downstairs to check what's going on since I don't really want my boyfriend killing his only brother by blood.

"Antonio! I'll fucking kill you!" I heard Marco yelling.

"Some one help me!!!!" Antonio was yelling and I rolled my eyes before picking up pace as I ran downstairs. I followed the yelling which wasn't very hard since they were louder than anything I have ever heard.